POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or maybe leave ish like it is and have a unisex bathroom in every building.

I believe that people have individual freedoms, but we have to have some consistent social mores that both protect individual and group rights AND serve to maintain social order. No universally accepted standards of behavior can lead to complete chaos.
And who uses what bathroom is complete chaos? I just don’t think where we pee is that big a deal. Making everything more private stalls would be a vast improvement. I don’t want to see anybody’s junk when I’m going to the restroom, male, female, kumquat. Maybe have a small urinal area to the side for convenience if people want to use it but seriously this whole thing is the biggest nonissue.

And who uses what bathroom is complete chaos? I just don’t think where we pee is that big a deal. Making everything more private stalls would be a vast improvement. I don’t want to see anybody’s junk when I’m going to the restroom, male, female, kumquat. Maybe have a small urinal area to the side for convenience if people want to use it but seriously this whole thing is the biggest nonissue.

Because you lack genuine empathy.

Some people feel uncomfortable in such a situation, you don't (as I wouldn't) so you don't care. There's no good reason whatsoever to placate your deluded minority at the expense of those people.

Last edited:
Because you lack genuine empathy.

Some people feel uncomfortable in such a situation, you don't (as I wouldn't) so you don't care. There's no good reason whatsoever to placate your deluded minority at the expense of those people.
Nailed it. The moron acts like it's just a quick piss and out. Women shit, and replace tampons, touch up the makeup, and all sorts of stuff they don't want men in the room for.

Christ, why is this hard for the resident idiot communist to understand?

FPTayK4X0AwC1b3
I've got to get me a set of those headphones. That rancid smell that democrats put off is more than I can take & I've got a strong stomach but I almost puke when that filthy scum is close by.

These democrats that's pushing their filthy sex talk onto little 5 & 6 year kids in schools, might want to read the Bible in Matthew chapter 18: 5-6. Where it teaches

Matthew 18:5-6 5. Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, 6. but whoever causes one of these little ones to sin, it would be better off for him to have a great millstone fastened round his neck and be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Democrats that's pushing this perverted garbage on little kids, are skating on some mighty thin ice.

False. When my daughter uses a bathroom and there are biological males using it too, it becomes a problem.

Last edited:
Damn this is evil shit. Dont click on this thread if you have a weak stomach

You don't have to be a Biblical scholar to understand what God is saying when he says that he hates hands that sheds innocent blood. Proverbs 6 : 16-19 These pro abortion democrats that supports this evil, are playing with an eternal fire that one day they won't be able to put out.

Last edited:
Nailed it. The moron acts like it's just a quick piss and out. Women shit, and replace tampons, touch up the makeup, and all sorts of stuff they don't want men in the room for.

Christ, why is this hard for the resident idiot communist to understand?
Because I’m not sexist like y’all. Women do the same things we do in the bathroom, piss and crap. If they’re changing a tampon it’s in a stall, not out by the sinks in front of everyone. And y’all call liberals the paternalistic bigots…

Social media is not free speech you damn lunatics. You are still free to walk out of your trailer and scream you conspiracy bullshit to your neighbors because that is free speech. Social media is a business and they get to decide who their customers are. That's called capitalism. Pretty much the only time I see any tweets is in this board so I give no ****s about it.
911cfqtzm3r81.jpg

Tim Stewart, US Oil and Gas Asstnt President just laid it out:

He said that when the Whitehouse says "you have all these permits to drill but you're not drilling", they fail to tell you that it's a 2 part process, meaning another Federal agency has to give them permission to build a pipeline and/or a water permit. So you can't just "go drill".

Tim Stewart, US Oil and Gas Asstnt President just laid it out:

He said that when the Whitehouse says "you have all these permits to drill but you're not drilling", they fail to tell you that it's a 2 part process, meaning another Federal agency has to give them permission to build a pipeline and/or a water permit. So you can't just "go drill".
Those tree hugging trans loving Dims have no idea about drilling and production not to mention the massive amount of money that has to be committed just to get started on a site. I could write five pages about this to validate it but the only ones that get it would be the majority on this board 🍺

Because I’m not sexist like y’all. Women do the same things we do in the bathroom, piss and crap. If they’re changing a tampon it’s in a stall, not out by the sinks in front of everyone. And y’all call liberals the paternalistic bigots…
As it is, most stalls are about 8-12 inches above the floor and stop at about 6’ or so above the floor. Easy for a predator to sneak a peek or otherwise do something bad. If restrooms are going to become unisex, those are gaps that need to be closed. Those partitions and doors need to be full height if the restroom is for multiple users.

You don't have to be a Biblical scholar to understand what God is saying when he says that he hates hands that sheds innocent blood. Proverbs 6 : 16-19 These pro abortion democrats that supports this evil, are playing with an eternal fire that one day they won't be able to put out.
Abortion is murder. On judgment day, “SCOTUS said it was OK” is not going to wash.

Those tree hugging trans loving Dims have no idea about drilling and production not to mention the massive amount of money that has to be committed just to get started on a site. I could write five pages about this to validate it but the only ones that get it would be the majority on this board 🍺
Was driving to St. Louis the other day. Once you hit the Illinois state line on 64 West you start to see a bunch of oil or gas pumps scattered about the large farms. These are prevalent all over Illinois. Most of them we’re actively pumping. Some had the flame vent for the gas. (Bizarrely close to the ground I might add, seemed like a recipe for a field fire).
How much are these people getting for that oil or gas? What kind of regulations are they under?

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT