POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You don't have to be a Biblical scholar to understand what God is saying when he says that he hates hands that sheds innocent blood. Proverbs 6 : 16-19 These pro abortion democrats that supports this evil, are playing with an eternal fire that one day they won't be able to put out.
Abortion is murder. On judgment day, “SCOTUS said it was OK” is not going to wash.

Those tree hugging trans loving Dims have no idea about drilling and production not to mention the massive amount of money that has to be committed just to get started on a site. I could write five pages about this to validate it but the only ones that get it would be the majority on this board 🍺
Was driving to St. Louis the other day. Once you hit the Illinois state line on 64 West you start to see a bunch of oil or gas pumps scattered about the large farms. These are prevalent all over Illinois. Most of them we’re actively pumping. Some had the flame vent for the gas. (Bizarrely close to the ground I might add, seemed like a recipe for a field fire).
How much are these people getting for that oil or gas? What kind of regulations are they under?

Reactions: warrior-cat
As it is, most stalls are about 8-12 inches above the floor and stop at about 6’ or so above the floor. Easy for a predator to sneak a peek or otherwise do something bad. If restrooms are going to become unisex, those are gaps that need to be closed. Those partitions and doors need to be full height if the restroom is for multiple users.
100%. They always should've been that way. Nobody likes inches wide gaps all around them when they want privacy. Only reason they aren't is because the corporations wanted to be able to spy on you in the bathroom.

Was driving to St. Louis the other day. Once you hit the Illinois state line on 64 West you start to see a bunch of oil or gas pumps scattered about the large farms. These are prevalent all over Illinois. Most of them we’re actively pumping. Some had the flame vent for the gas. (Bizarrely close to the ground I might add, seemed like a recipe for a field fire).
How much are these people getting for that oil or gas? What kind of regulations are they under?
Everyone of those slow pumpers churn out about two barrels a day Deuce and all of them are owned by a specific company but the landowner leases the property and have zero accountability for anything environmentally. That oil that is collected typically monthly and sent straight to the refinery.
landowners typically receive what is called a “double” meaning they get a monthly royalty from the oil then a bonus for sale at fair market price. It’s a good problem to have when the oil prices are as high as they are now . Don’t forget the lease value that’s thrown in and if it’s a really good well, end of year they will get a nice Christmas gift from the company to stay in good standing 🍺

Because I’m not sexist like y’all. Women do the same things we do in the bathroom, piss and crap. If they’re changing a tampon it’s in a stall, not out by the sinks in front of everyone. And y’all call liberals the paternalistic bigots…

Not wanting to make women uncomfortable makes us sexist now. I've lost track of how many 'ists' I am...

Was driving to St. Louis the other day. Once you hit the Illinois state line on 64 West you start to see a bunch of oil or gas pumps scattered about the large farms. These are prevalent all over Illinois. Most of them we’re actively pumping. Some had the flame vent for the gas. (Bizarrely close to the ground I might add, seemed like a recipe for a field fire). How much are these people getting for that oil or gas? What kind of regulations are they under?
They are all around the area I live and other areas across Oklahoma on private lands but, a great many of them were not pumping when I have seen them. Don't know why.

Last edited:
Feel free to just call us 'ist'. In a year's time, that will save you thousands and thousands of typed characters. Probably add years to the life of your keyboard. An example would be 'I'm not an ist like you all'. We'll know you mean either racist, sexist, misogynist, etc.

No amount of -ist is as bad as what these losers are.

They want nothing but to reform society to their own corrupted, perverted image.

what the **** are you even talking about? EA is a publisher, they heavily regulate speech within their brands. Disney is a publisher and heavily censors speech across its brands. School newspapers have tons of censorship rules. Anything that is not considered a public forum or a state actor can be censored. Milo Yiannopoulos' publisher canceled his book deal because they didn't like his youtube videos. Trump tried to censor Macmillian when they published Fire & Fury but they told him to **** off as is their right. Publishers cannot be censored by the goverment (they can if the feds declare it against national security) but can most definitely censor anything they publish. The market is free to censor its goods and also free to lose lots of money if they take it beyond what the public is willing to accept. You do know we still ban books in the US?
Some dipshit got this "publisher" word stuck in your head even though it means jack shit.

In Hazelwood School District v. Kuhlmeier, the high court ruled that school officials can censor school-sponsored publications if their decision is “reasonably related to a legitimate pedagogical purpose.” This means school officials must show that they have a reasonable educational reason for censoring the material.
h4vr86phq3r81.png

Don't think anybody posted this yesterday...if so my apologies. Says he won't take questions unrelated to the jobs report (economy) ... implying (IMO) that he would take questions relating to ... and then walks off. This guy is such a goof.
It would be interesting if the liberal media cucks treated china joe almost half as bad as they treat any goper.

The shouted questions are certainly changing tone ... from what ice cream to is your kid a gangster.

Out of respect to one or two posters, I am not going to say all teachers are monsters imposing this trash.

I will say if any teachers are aware of ANY of this happening and they do not do everything in their power to stop it, then they are culpable too, they are enablers. Silence is violence, right?

A better shot? You're a ky boy ... you better be! Haha
When going through police school in the military, I had to qualify with an M12 shotgun. There was about 300 of us shooting that day. The main instructor singled out me and a guy from South Carolina for our shooting. My dad was a big hunter and I had my own shotgun at 11 years old. The thing is, in the group I hung out with back in western KY, I was a very average shot

These democrats that's pushing their filthy sex talk onto little 5 & 6 year kids in schools, might want to read the Bible in Matthew chapter 18: 5-6. Where it teaches

Matthew 18:5-6 5. Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, 6. but whoever causes one of these little ones to sin, it would be better off for him to have a great millstone fastened round his neck and be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Democrats that's pushing this perverted garbage on little kids, are skating on some mighty thin ice.
Check this article it will make you sick. This is why Putin doesn’t want western culture infiltrating his region. Hopefully the fnUSA splits so these jackasses don’t take everyone with it. Disgusting

Check this article it will make you sick. This is why Putin doesn’t want western culture infiltrating his region. Hopefully the fnUSA splits so these jackasses don’t take everyone with it. Disgusting

Just your normal mom...

'Allegra Hirschman is a San Franciscan who moved during the pandemic to a New England suburb with her wife, two little ones and a mini-goldendoodle, Cupcake. She is a writer, multimedia storyteller, outspoken bisexual and flash mob initiator.'

Tim Stewart, US Oil and Gas Asstnt President just laid it out:

He said that when the Whitehouse says "you have all these permits to drill but you're not drilling", they fail to tell you that it's a 2 part process, meaning another Federal agency has to give them permission to build a pipeline and/or a water permit. So you can't just "go drill".
Call the bluff. They should drill the well & then cap it till they are allowed the other permits. Then we'd see who's stopping more production.

Reactions: Lost In FL
When going through police school in the military, I had to qualify with an M12 shotgun. There was about 300 of us shooting that day. The main instructor singled out me and a guy from South Carolina for our shooting. My dad was a big hunter and I had my own shotgun at 11 years old. The thing is, in the group I hung out with back in western KY, I was a very average shot
That was that group of Bigfoot hunters from somewhere over there that have their own show, right?

12 min into the game and the first foul called on the hawks. (And it was tictac)

Pretty clear what the ncaa wants for a storyline.

100%. They always should've been that way. Nobody likes inches wide gaps all around them when they want privacy. Only reason they aren't is because the corporations wanted to be able to spy on you in the bathroom.
Well that’s not true, the reasons they are off the floor is for cleaning purposes and if a toilet overflows.

Well that’s not true, the reasons they are off the floor is for cleaning purposes and if a toilet overflows.
That could be accomplished with a much smaller gap. They legally say it's so that they can see inside in case someone's in distress and unresponsive, but it's really to keep out loiterers and vagrants.

From an AP story......
'New-vehicle sales in the U.S. were expected to fall around 15% in the first quarter compared with a year ago, as the global computer chip shortage continued to slow factories amid high consumer demand.

Have no doubt that the chip shortage is hurting car sales....but the AP is blaming it all on the chips. I would imagine that even if things were normal in the auto industry, that sales would be softening based on inflation. Average American Joe's disposable income has been eroding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT