POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The green new deal includes nothing because it is a resolution not a bill. It is just a text of ideas to fight climate change and build back up the poor and middle class. It has no laws and no enforcement. It's just Congress being a useless Congress as always and proposing a resolution to discuss future legislation. I don't know why Congress is even allowed to pass these useless resolutions. It's just their way of wasting time and getting media attention. It's essentially their grandiose Twitter feed.
186489829_3058756894342205_8273178932074124551_n.jpg

We are beginning to see more and more out of state tags down here. As they move down each day by the hundreds I think it should be mandatory for all new residents to watch this video. And either follow the recommendations or go back home. When he refers to President he is referring to the President of the Florida Senate. NOT BIDEN. He is the reason they are flocking down here.

We are beginning to see more and more out of state tags down here. As they move down each day by the hundreds I think it should be mandatory for all new residents to watch this video. And either follow the recommendations or go back home. When he refers to President he is referring to the President of the Florida Senate. NOT BIDEN. He is the reason they are flocking down here.

Has been said many times but the day will come when these Republican states rue the day they opened their states up for business and opened their arms for everyone to move there which brought the massive Lib migration to their states.

Has been said many times but the day will come when these Republican states rue the day they opened their states up for business and opened their arms for everyone to move there which brought the massive Lib migration to their states.
Georgia and North Carolina natives agree. The goal is to turn Florida into Georgia and that is not a good thing. Virginia was lost years ago. Tennessee has Nashville and Memphis two very liberal cities. Be on guard Texas. South Carolina and others.

Maybe, but what you don't know is whether the ones moving are the less liberal, voted Conserve in their previous Lib states, & will vote Conserve in new place. Guess we'll see.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
You think that is a good comparison to everything that went on related to the fake partisan political impeachment? OK, fine.
The problem is that 3 types of statements were made during the fake partisam political impeachment. You said nothing qualified under the 1st Amend. I merely pointed out that at least 1 of the 3 types did qualify under the 1st. I suppose I shouldn't have bothered. It wasn't my argument to begin with.
How does this year's bball team look to you so far?

What a GD moron. Abraham accord was not constructive at all. SMDH.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT