POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn. You of all people should know better than that. What are we, some third world shithole? We don't jail our political opponents in the US. The President doesn't direct his AG to go after his old political opponents. There's so much awfully wrong with that it pains me to think that it must be explained to your average dimwit on the street. You're normally smarter than that.
I didn't agree with it, just thought that line would energize the populace. This election has become WWE. All Trump has to do, is bring her to his level. He did. It's idiocracy coming to fruition.

^ If you have access to classified information, the email thing that everyone scoffs at, is absolutely worthy of jail time. The problem of people being above the law in this country is absolutely not a conspiracy. That is why Hillary can have a private email server with classified information on it and you can't. That is why cops can run red lights, speed, pull you over for no real reason or shoot people without repercussion and you can't. That is why people can enter the country illegally, not pay taxes, and feast at the government teet and you can't.

We either have laws, or we don't. If you want to go with don't, I'm ok with that. Just stop wellfare, stop our ridiculous foreign policy and I'll load up on guns and bitcoin. If you want to have laws, then at least pretend like they exist.

Good lord Z, you and I both know he won the debate last night.
Hillary didn't state any policy, over and over she says visit her website. That's pathetic.

The only policy she even hinted at was a no fly zone in Syria, which Russia has already stated they won't allow, so is she going to start a shooting war with them?
Syria is lost, her and our current administration ensured that by half assing with ISIS and giving Russia a chance to step in, the current admin is a f*cking disgrace to our proud nation.
Not in the same ballpark as the statesman, gentleman and diplomat Mr. Trump.

Nah...still plenty of venison in the freezer, canned veggies in the basement, 2K rounds of ammo, and a well-stocked private lake at the in-laws'. Word of advice (not that I expect someone of your superior intellect to take it): You might want to rethink disparaging hayseeds like myself so flippantly....a neutered liberal such as yourself will need people like me to carry your ass when the SHTF.
Country boys can survive!

Watching the Republican party in turmoil and splintering is just too much.

tcjxlLg_demolition4mo.gif

What are the odds that someone didn't hack her server? They hacked every one around her apparently.
Think that might lead to manipulation too?

What about if nations paid the Clinton foundation for her help while SOS? Think that would lead to manipulation?

I'll bet Trump understanding policy is more likely than Hillary not being compromised.

It'll be scandal after scandal. Who knows how many times our nation with be blackmailed and compromised.

Anyone else feel certain GOP establishment figures have ties to the Clinton Foundation? Could explain why most of them are so anti Trump.

Not sure. Maybe. I think it's more likely they saw their entire existence in jeopardy, so they banded with hillary for their own survival.

Anyone else feel certain GOP establishment figures have ties to the Clinton Foundation? Could explain why most of them are so anti Trump.

They're anti Trump because if he wins it changes everything.
If Hillary wins it doesn't, it'll be business as usual in DC.
There is an uprising taking place, it's not just Republicans, that's what the news doesn't understand. The Rep base keeps getting brought up as if this is any other election, it isn't.

Blue collar workers that have voted democrat all their lives are fed up getting stepped on by the so called working man's party. I think this worries the Rep establishment, that maybe these folks Vote Trump for Pres but not Rep on the down ballot.
The Rep party has a chance to flip the script right now, with the blue collar class.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/10/10/democrats-were-worried-about-rand-pauls

Hillary was afraid of Rand's appeal to young people and minorities. Too bad the Republicans just *couldn't* nominate anyone other than Trump, lest they lose the general election. Nominating a principled small government conservative might have sent the wrong message that the party isn't just about nationalism and labor grievances.

Again, this electoral loss for the Republicans is SOLELY at the feet of the big government nationalist strain of the party. You guys did it to yourself

hillary_clinton37.jpg

67th United States Secretary of State
In office

January 21, 2009 – February 1, 2013
President Barack Obama
Deputy Jim Steinberg
Bill Burns
Preceded by Condoleezza Rice
Succeeded by John Kerry
United States Senator
from New York
In office

January 3, 2001 – January 21, 2009
Preceded by Pat Moynihan
Succeeded by Kirsten Gillibrand
First Lady of the United States
In role

January 20, 1993 – January 20, 2001
President Bill Clinton
Preceded by Barbara Bush
Succeeded by Laura Bush
First Lady of Arkansas
In role

January 11, 1983 – December 12, 1992
Governor Bill Clinton
Preceded by Gay Daniels White
Succeeded by Betty Tucker
In role
January 9, 1979 – January 19, 1981
Governor Bill Clinton
Preceded by Barbara Pryor
Succeeded by Gay Daniels White
Personal details
Born
Hillary Diane Rodham
October 26, 1947 (age 68)
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
Political party Democratic (Since 1968)
Other political
affiliations Republican (Before 1968)
Spouse(s)
Bill Clinton (m. 1975)
Children Chelsea
Alma mater Wellesley College
Yale University
Religion Methodism

Dear Lord.

I must salute your bravery before you're banned for 100 years, IF the gentlemen on here don't seek you out and kill you first.

Hillary was afraid of Rand's appeal to young people and minorities. Too bad the Republicans just *couldn't* nominate anyone other than Trump, lest they lose the general election. Nominating a principled small government conservative might have sent the wrong message that the party isn't just about nationalism and labor grievances.

Again, this electoral loss for the Republicans is SOLELY at the feet of the big government nationalist strain of the party. You guys did it to yourself
This was exactly the election cycle Rand needed, too. Bernie had tilled the earth for him

Dear Lord.

I must salute your bravery before you're banned for 100 years, IF the gentlemen on here don't seek you out and kill you first.

That's ironic.

Hillary the Slayer Clinton would be appalled by that statement. Mind your place son. This is an appreciation thread.

Rand would be awesome. The problem is he can't raise enough money to gain traction. His fundraising was paltry, at best.

Imo he's being completely black balled by wealthy because of his intention to audit the fed. That will never happen and they'll make damn sure he never sniffs the white house till he takes that off the table

Rand would be awesome. The problem is he can't raise enough money to gain traction. His fundraising was paltry, at best.

Imo he's being completely black balled by wealthy because of his intention to audit the fed. That will never happen and they'll make damn sure he never sniffs the white house till he takes that off the table

lol, you see the problem why a guy like Rand won't get elected. Thankfully I'll get to die before it gets too bad.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

The media would demonize Rand Paul as if there was no tomorrow. And I know exactly where they would start- they would, over and over, again and again, remind us that his father is Ron Paul. Who happens to be a great guy, but it doesn't matter. The media created a perception, hard to shake, that Ron is a kook (and also an anti-Semite over his isolationist foreign policy and racist over a bunch of newsletters that he probably didn't even write). So, if Rand gets the nomination, the media would make it a referendum on Ron Paul.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Politicians don't care because they won't be around when the problem exists.

I hope McConnell and everyone else lose so we torpedo into 3rd world if Hilliary win. It's the only way for people to go back to their worlds once we are destroyed as a country.

Make fun of the rednecks all you want but we'll be out in the woods living away from all the inner city problems democrats bring in here.

Can't wait really.

We are just fine in California too. Trump and Hilary can fight over Washington. I wish we could impeach candidates before they become president.

The media would demonize Rand Paul as if there was no tomorrow. And I know exactly where they would start- they would, over and over, again and again, remind us that his father is Ron Paul. Who happens to be a great guy, but it doesn't matter. The media created a perception, hard to shake, that Ron is a kook (and also an anti-Semite over his isolationist foreign policy and racist over a bunch of newsletters that he probably didn't even write). So, if Rand gets the nomination, the media would make it a referendum on Ron Paul.

They'd make him a religious kook. And make him look crazy because he wants spending cuts.

Won't matter. The invisible power that's behind the fed will make sure it never even gets that far

That's not correct. If Donald Trump loses, it will be for several reasons. One reason would apply to any Republican, and that's the media bias. But, by far, the biggest reason will have been the messenger, and not the message. If he loses, it will be largely be for a multitude of errors, most of which were unforced (as a candidate, he can at least be forgiven for the latest gaffe, since it was made years before he was a candidate). They include errors both in operating a campaign (not properly advertising in swing states, etc) and in taking bait over and over (the Khan incident, etc).

Granted, if Donald wasn't being Donald, he would not have a lot of the support that he has, and would not have quite the intensity that he has among his supporters. But if he loses (and that's not yet a foregone conclusion) it will be because of his flaws, not because of his policies. Put another way, Hillary Clinton is a very beatable candidate, and probably the most easily beatable candidate since Dukakis, and perhaps even more so than Dukakis. Let's say that the GOP nominee was won by a random person with the exact policies of Donald Trump but with the demeanor of, say, Mike Pence. That candidate would be up by 10 points right now. On the other hand, if Donald Trump was running with the "small government conservatism" program, he would still be in struggle, once those stupid 11 year old P....Y comments aired.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigblueinsanity

Certainly an interesting musing, a real possibility and, if true, would undoubtedly mean that untold numbers of democratic members are on the foundation's hook.

Unless I missed it, this would be an area where Trump has twice now missed a golden opportunity to turn a table on Hillary in debate forum, when the discussion of his tax returns emerged. He should pound it into the dirt that it is essential for the foundation's prime and medium contributors be known, those amounts, when deposited, a clear statement from her why that information is not disclosed, etc., etc. After all, these are people asking for the opportunity to buy into a potential Clintonian favor glory hole.

Reactions: screwduke1
They're anti Trump because if he wins it changes everything.
If Hillary wins it doesn't, it'll be business as usual in DC.
There is an uprising taking place, it's not just Republicans, that's what the news doesn't understand. The Rep base keeps getting brought up as if this is any other election, it isn't.

Blue collar workers that have voted democrat all their lives are fed up getting stepped on by the so called working man's party. I think this worries the Rep establishment, that maybe these folks Vote Trump for Pres but not Rep on the down ballot.
The Rep party has a chance to flip the script right now, with the blue collar class.
You both make great points and I agree with almost everything.

With the way the GOP is acting, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Paul Ryan (and other clowns) had deals with the Clinton Foundation. Especially since its been all but confirmed Ryan had a hand in leaking that tape.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT