How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BSd1fkjCEAANcvq.jpg

how do you know what actions your god condones?
how do you know what is gods law?
if the word of god has been proven to be badly translated in the bible. then believing in anything the bible says is reckless and offers no evidence of truth. when comprehending the bible, you seem to recognize when the word/law of god is spoken. but when his word/law does not fit your delusion...well this is misquoted or this is not what god meant to say. this is irrational. with this method in which you understand the bible or god to be true. how could you possibly be wrong...ever?
response to your final word..
now that you do not believe in everlasting Hell. I am holding on to hope that instantaneous Lake of Fire is the true destination for me. lol...that idea of an everlasting Hell is just pure nonsense!
really... I don't know why I bother!
You bother because you need to know. Some words were translated incorrectly and even Jesus said that man has perverted God's law. I know all of this because it is in Jesus's word as well as God's. I told you as we find more about God's word through study and understanding things become clearer. Your anger at all of this should tell you that perhaps there is more to it than you understand. Also, no one said you were going to hell. That is not for me to say. I don't speak for God, I try to spread his word as I understand it.

You call it a delusion, I call it faith.

The Ted Cruz shit is so Ted Cruz. It's not like everyone didn't already know he's a booger eating phony POS. But now someone leaked the text messages from his wife as they planned the Cancun trip that show he completely made up everything he said at his press conference to apologize. Apparently even his own family hates him to stoop this low.

AOC doing Ted Cruz's job for him while he lies about fleeing to Cancun.

What is his job, exactly, during a natural disaster?

Let’s be frank: he’s Senator from a thriving, booming state, while she represents a city that looks more and more like Blade Runner every week.

but you really zinged him there.

What is his job, exactly, during a natural disaster?

Let’s be frank: he’s Senator from a thriving, booming state, while she represents a city that looks more and more like Blade Runner every week.

but you really zinged him there.
I wonder how much cash AOC has raised for all of the families of all those people that Cuomo killed?

AOC doing Ted Cruz's job for him while he lies about fleeing to Cancun.

False. The money will go in her secret account and she will find some place around where she lives to give a box of water or food to a fake family and do a fake photo shoot like she did at the supposed fenced in kids shoot.

They don't even know what they mean by that phrase...they just march where they are told to march and chant what they are told to chant.
I would actually like for them to come out publicly and tell the nation who it is they are actually coming after. Some of these Karen's on here might be surprised. Ho Biden would have to issue a national emergency alert. All white Karen's immediately report to the nearest safety shelter for further indoctrination.

Yes basically people who think America first and happen to be white are automatically racist, nazi, domestic terrorists going around terrorizing everybody everywhere.
Yeah, know but, I wanted to see if any of our resident dims would care to explain that one. If most of the white liberals actually understood that they too are considered racist, fascist, nazi terrorist just because they are white maybe they would stop supporting this "insurrection" by these far left terrorist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT