ADVERTISEMENT

Points per possession with the 3 Rs

It beyond belief a HOF coach ( lol ) could seriously roll with that .. that stat on Tre , excuse me , those statS on Tre are astonishing . 0-16 on 3s .. plays zero and 7 VS TN and Auburn and Cal's tweak is to start him in the biggest game of the season ..I said this team would make the EE . If the MORON in charge plays the right lineup we could get lucky and win it all. But instead he sabotages us in Round 1 . It's beyond the English language to describe how stupid this was .. did he throw the game ???? I know I know , hyperbole to make a point . But it was that bad a coaching job , and one that guys with hoops knowledge saw coming a mile away , heck ten miles ahead . We said it here .. Wag and Edwards constantly being featured , along with a " stiff big" are not going to cut it . Oh well , people are starting to get on guys like SOS , who are doing nothing but point out how wrong so many were .. including the 9 mil a year Benny
Gambling is pervasive in sports, as we all know. I would never publicly accuse Cal of throwing games, but if he wanted to throw games he’s doing a great job of it.

• Angry
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
And nothing will change next year! He will play those who he made promises too…such BS! How anyone can still support him is beyond me! He wrecked a team with elite guards…

Reactions: Aike
Gambling is pervasive in sports, as we all know. I would never publicly accuse Cal of throwing games, but if he wanted to throw games he’s doing a great job of it.
Well, we all know he cares about money more than anything outside of his family.

He certainly cares about money more than winning.

Reactions: Aike
Starting to see why all of Cal's previous relationships have failed. He's an ego maniac.

No relationship with Mitch Barnhart.

No relationship with boosters, or fans.

No relation with WWW. Where is Wes??? Where is Nike???

What happened to John Robic? Another blown relationship.

No relationship with local media.
Negative relationship with referees. Do you expect positive results from a used car salesmen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT