ADVERTISEMENT

Please pray for me.

Prayers for you, don't know what you are going through but God can take care of all our problems. IN Jesus Name we pray for healing.

• Love
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
prayers for you and prayers for all the young people that the devil is trying to get his claws into. it is a hard time for young people , and old people for that matter, we need all the warriors we can get to fight satan. god bless you

Saul. I’m presuming your work is therapy related?
You are doing Gods work my friend. You are a good man

May you not lose hope today. You are on the front lines of a battle between Good & Evil, rest, try to play and know God is in you and with you today, yes, even in this very moment.

My love and prayers to you brother. May God watch over you and give you comfort

To those of you who pray, thank you in advance.

I've been working with a lot of people who are suffering lately. A few of them have overdosed and passed away lately. They are beautiful people who have been through so much pain in their lives.

It's been a very heavy season in my life, and I am specifically asking that God will give me the grace and endurance to help point people to Christ during the coming days. I'm well aware of my own limitations, and all of this has been very heavy.

Thank you in advance, my friends.
To one of the best posters on this board , Mr SOS .. my prayers friend , I attend church ( on occasion to this spot) that for 13 years took care of recovering addicts . At their highest point pre covid they took care of 25 male and 25 females , All with no govt assistance, all required to attend church 3 times a week and attend multiple small groups .... and Guys like you saved my nephews life . He know is married , 10 plus years clean , 3 kids , and without people , And God , they have no hope . So Thank you for fighting the good fight, and may God strengthen you and give you patience and endurance . In Jesus name ... Dan

Ironically this place closed , their last Sunday at church was last week . and the pastor had a heart attack , that required open heart surgery , and he was unable to preach that last service .

Last edited:

I've been working with a lot of people who are suffering lately. A few of them have overdosed and passed away lately. They are beautiful people who have been through so much pain in their lives.

It's been a very heavy season in my life, and I am specifically asking that God will give me the grace and endurance to help point people to Christ during the coming days. I'm well aware of my own limitations, and all of this has been very heavy.

Prayers for you to have the strength to deal with this load. The only thing to think is you tried to help these folks.

• Love

Prayers for you 🙏🏻

Prayers going up for you right now.
Cast all of your cares on Him. He will help you bear the load you are carrying.

Hang in there. This too, shall pass in due season.

Prayers for you buddy!

I feel that, and deal with the struggle every day. You are doing a great job. Keep it up because no matter what happened your work will save somebody’s life. I will pray for you and them.

This makes me so angry. But for you I lift you up in Christ Jesus to bear your burdens and make you strong.

-KneeBurns in Kansas

• Love

Will do. 🙏

• Love

Prayers for you and those that you care about sent

• Love
My thoughts and prayers are with you and those around you, SofS. Your BBN brothers and sisters are here for you.

• Love

Prayers to you and these families 🙏🏼 Lost my cousin three weeks ago, similar situation unfortunately.

• Love

Prayers to you, and those with the disease.

• Love
Prayers for you and what you are going through. May God give you strength and comfort. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

• Love
I don't really pray, but I personally believe that people can take matters into your own hands, and doing some of the small thinfs can help..

It sounds dumb, but cut out the vices as best you can. Clear your mind. Practice self care. Say "no" to things to you don't want to do. Take a longer shower. Talk to the stranger at the store. Or, DONT talk to the stranger at the store.

You got one life SOS. You have to take care of number 1.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT