ADVERTISEMENT

Please pray for me.

Son_Of_Saul

All-American
Dec 7, 2007
To those of you who pray, thank you in advance.

I've been working with a lot of people who are suffering lately. A few of them have overdosed and passed away lately. They are beautiful people who have been through so much pain in their lives.

It's been a very heavy season in my life, and I am specifically asking that God will give me the grace and endurance to help point people to Christ during the coming days. I'm well aware of my own limitations, and all of this has been very heavy.

Thank you in advance, my friends.

Last edited:

I've been working with a lot of people who are suffering lately. A few of them have overdosed and passed away lately. They are beautiful people who have been through so much pain in their lives.

It's been a very heavy season in my life, and I am specifically asking that God will give me the grace and endurance to help point people to Christ during the coming days. I'm well aware of my own limitations, and all of this has been very heavy.

Thank you advance, my friends.
My BBN brother I will be praying for you and knowing the Lord will comfort you.

Praying for you and the ones you care for. My wife of 63 years is in hospice care and I know the pain you are feeling.

May God help you to give hope to those who are suffering, the hope that can only be found in Jesus Christ, the giver of Life and protector of our souls. Offer them hope - offer them Jesus♥️<><

• Love
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul

It kind of felt like a touch stretch for myself lately too but then I hear about others like yourself and what your going through and what your trying to do and it quickly pales. I admire you and will direct all the prayers I tend to want to focus on myself, instead towards you in the coming days to get the strength and spirit you need and deserve.

Sorry you’re having to go thru this, brother. Your actions & intentions are very commendable. Far too many turn a blind, judgmental eye to this scourge. It’s nice to see ppl who care & want to help those in need. Praying for you & the families affected.

Psalms 42

I will say to God my rock, “Why have You forgotten me?
Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?”

As a crushing of my bones [with a sword], my adversaries taunt me,
While they say continually to me, “Where is your God?”
Why are you in despair, O my soul?
Why have you become restless and disquieted within me?
Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him,
The help of my countenance and my God.

Psalms 57

1,Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

2 I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.

1 Corinthians 2

3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

Praying 🙏

Praying in Jesus Holy Name for you and those around you!!

"The joy of the Lord is your strength"!!

• Love

Prayers sent, my UK brother. A close family member of mine is currently experiencing a mental health issue. Right now it looks like he’s going to be ok. I’ll include you and your co-workers etc in my prayers.

• Love

Prayers for all.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT