ADVERTISEMENT

Please Fill Rupp Arena on Sunday

I read something about "High Street", but I have no idea where that's at, or how to actually get into Rupp :(
High Street is the street that is between LexLive complex and Rupp. Across High Street from Rupp is the main parking lot for Rupp. If you are coming South on Broadway, you turn right onto High. Coming north on Broadway, you turn left.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Yeah several times. I always parked in the garage connected to the 5/3 building but it’s a paid spot. I heard the parking for this will be free. So where is the free parking?
I’m assuming the free parking is going to the main parking lot in front of Rupp.

High Street is the street that is between LexLive complex and Rupp. Across High Street from Rupp is the main parking lot for Rupp. If you are coming South on Broadway, you turn right onto High. Coming north on Broadway, you turn left.
Yeah I’m assuming the main parking lot is going to be the free parking

Sorry the truth about how trash you and your cult are hurt your pathetic feelings. You lowlifes are already trying to sabotage Pope. You go crawl in a hole pathetic loser. Take the lowlifes in your cult with you so y’all can strategize on the best ways to hurt the program.
You’re nuts. You can’t even put a sentence together.

Not gonna happen. In fact more people attended Cal’s Arkansas intro than the mayne 4K people who will show up Sunday. This fanbase is a joke. They are to be entertained, they do not support. They think they’re the star of the show. The won’t show up and will brag about it just like they brag about not giving to NIL.
OK. 🙄

Reactions: sluggercatfan
Please update us once your there. At the size of the crowd. It's over 3 hours away. We have no idea how many people are gonna show up. The timing of the presser, shows they wanted to give Pope his best chance to have a large crowd. 4:30pm plus people's drive there and drive home for bed time/work Monday.

Line starts at the door around the building and goes down to the back of the building and wraps around and back to the corner of Lexington center drive. Come on down plenty of room and a party atmosphere!

Alot of views coming in. That's for sure. It's not all about who is in attendance. It's who all actually watch presser one way or the other. 2 hours away folks. Let's get pumped! He can do this. Hard as all get out. That's why someone got out lol. Let's go, run.

That sure would be a recruiting dream. And would electrify this fanbase. Like no other.
I just feel like it would be such perfect timing. Here's our new coach oh and here's his first player committed to play next year. Both played for UK, shepps family being who they are in Kentucky history...

I would think that IF Reed is going to come back, it would be such a missed opportunity to NOT do something like that. The place would EXPLODE!

I just feel like it would be such perfect timing. Here's our new coach oh and here's his first player committed to play next year. Both played for UK, shepps family being who they are in Kentucky history...

I would think that IF Reed is going to come back, it would be such a missed opportunity to NOT do something like that. The place would EXPLODE!
If Reed wants to make the splash vs nba announcement. This would be the time. Which believe or not, also helps his draft stock next year. Household name extends countrywide.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT