ADVERTISEMENT

Please Fill Rupp Arena on Sunday

They should charge a fee and let ANYONE try out to raise money for NIL! THAT would be a frickin BLAST, both to watch and take part!!

Who wouldn't drop $40-50 to go through a mock try out complete with team photo or an autograph session. Seriously? That's money

I guess I'm the only UK sports nerd/geek here. I'd do this tomorrow

Reactions: DMB#34
It would be cool to see more people come to welcome back Pope than showed for UConn’s natty party. BBN could do that.
Not gonna happen. In fact more people attended Cal’s Arkansas intro than the mayne 4K people who will show up Sunday. This fanbase is a joke. They are to be entertained, they do not support. They think they’re the star of the show. The won’t show up and will brag about it just like they brag about not giving to NIL.

• Haha
Reactions: Ugoff and Girthang
My kid has a little league game at the same time. That said, I plan on attending my games at Rupp next year than the previous 6 years of Cal.

Not gonna happen. In fact more people attended Cal’s Arkansas intro than the mayne 4K people who will show up Sunday. This fanbase is a joke. They are to be entertained, they do not support. They think they’re the star of the show. The won’t show up and will brag about it just like they brag about not giving to NIL.
I think you're wrong

I'll be there, it's free, Rupp is awesome, and most of all, this Kind of thing doesn't happen very often.

Remember that, worth repeating, this doesn't happen very often, and usually the press conference isn't open to public.

btw unfollow Cal on twitter. I still love him, but I can see them bragging about cal followers when 1.4 million of them are kentucky fans.

I really want to be there. My husband has never been to Rupp Arena or even a basketball game. I'm afraid that if we call in it will bite us in the ass at work.

No, Rupp will be mostly empty just like the Spring game. LOL at the image this fanbase has of itself. You could fill it up if you sold it as a Cal, Mitch Barnhart, DJ Wagner, Aaron Bradshaw or whoever the raftards cult and Matt Jones cult are mad at at the time, not for Mark Pope.

This is the image I have of you:

dumb jim carrey GIF

Reactions: Girthang
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT