ADVERTISEMENT

Please Cal Stop

We up 10 on Davidson...should be more..smh...yea answer it as "We got some improvement to do"...would he blame the freshman if we actually won it all...

With us up by 10 and looking pretty good, I wondered what some would whine about.
I KNEW it would be something. It always is.

It' not a complaint, it' a old excuse, some of them will be in the NBA next year, compared to no players from Davidson

Some of you posters are hypocritical, you bitch about what you want to, I seem mostvof you bitch about something every week...smh....

The freshman excuse is getting old, if you gonna keep using that as a excuse, then quit recruiting one and dones, just play ball

Not only are they up 10 at the half, this environment alone is all new to the freshman. What’s wrong with him answering the question correctly?

Reactions: UKUGA
Yeah, Cal quit telling us them thar Freshmen is Freshmen’s. I mean just cause it’s thar first year in at UerK ont mean nuffin. An what’s this here kid Vandybilt? Not playin just cause his foot tore up. Just rub a liitle nuure on it an send at boy out ‘er.

*spit*

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT