ADVERTISEMENT

PJ will do what is best for him.

And what’s the most sad is that you treat people with no respect. Does the amount of posts I have give me more clout? That’s just ridiculous and embarrassing on your behalf.

1013-1261414271-f443380cdb6d144c3a7b86add35f6907.gif

Rafters would go blank.

And what’s the most sad is that you treat people with no respect. Does the amount of posts I have give me more clout? That’s just ridiculous and embarrassing on your behalf.
With all due respect
I’m not sure it’s the number alone. It is rather curious that, until this thread, you had seven posts in 10 years?
We’ve had quite a few folk come on here pretending to be UK fans only to prove themselves trolls. I hope you can forgive the cynicism

And in response to your OP, yes he does need to do what’s best for him. However if he can play he should. He’s not doing himself any favors otherwise. It’s not just an injury thing, GMs also look at whether their investments can play through
injury, and if they’re going to have issues with effort and attitude

My uncle in Mississippi tried using goats once. It works ok, but you have to move them around (which he did not do).

There are some “green” companies that will use goats to clear brush.
Used to live outside Atlanta and would go to Lake Lanier quite often. The dam for the lake (Buford Dam) had a slope too steep to mow that they had grass on so they had a herd of goats on it. Guess it worked OK..never saw the grass/weeds knee high.

I'm guess I'm old school, but if I could play, I would play. Just couldn't do that to my teammates, coaches, fans. So maybe I injure my foot worse, I'll heal, and they'll draft me anyway.

Would Mike Phillips play under the same circumstances?

Reactions: susan2361
The first house I ever bought, the previous owner had kept a goat to do his lawn. Goat didn't come with house, so not sure how cost effective it was.

But the goat shed made a perfect little playhouse for my daughter. So there's that.

As for the OP he can't afford to post often seeing how he's been on all All Points Bulletin since 1978. May be a suspected serial goat killer.

With all due respect
I’m not sure it’s the number alone. It is rather curious that, until this thread, you had seven posts in 10 years?
We’ve had quite a few folk come on here pretending to be UK fans only to prove themselves trolls. I hope you can forgive the cynicism

And in response to your OP, yes he does need to do what’s best for him. However if he can play he should. He’s not doing himself any favors otherwise. It’s not just an injury thing, GMs also look at whether their investments can play through
injury, and if they’re going to have issues with effort and attitude

A GM doesn’t care about playing hurt. Fact and I know first hand how it works.

Nah, we just don't like stupid threads written by idiotic/trollish posters.

Such as this thread, for example.

None of you like anything and you just blast people as if they’re trying to pull some kind of joke on you. But hey you’ve been doing this longer than I have so therefore my opinion doesn’t matter.

You've been signed up here ten years and haven't gotten a single like. It's obvious why. But it occurs to me maybe that is why you are sticking around. If I give you a like will you promise to go away?

No. You guys have zero idea about how things work from the amateur to pro level. You’re all disrespectful and lack knowledge.

Zero idea. A GM first of all lives and dies by the draft and some in free agency. No GM is going to wager his job based on the idea that someone played hurt. Not a metric that matters at all. It’s a signal of future injuries and therefore a precaution. If Coach Cal is anything, he thinks like a GM.

Zero idea. A GM first of all lives and dies by the draft and some in free agency. No GM is going to wager his job based on the idea that someone played hurt. Not a metric that matters at all. It’s a signal of future injuries and therefore a precaution. If Coach Cal is anything, he thinks like a GM.
Am I arguing?

Threads like this are why you should pay for HOB access as while there are a few morons on that side of this board they are few and far between. But on the free side everyone and anyone can troll or hijack a thread.

Me or are you suggesting I’m the problem?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT