ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino took losses personally....

xtra12

Sophomore
Mar 18, 2007
I've been thinking about it since I saw that Pitino thread yesterday. When I first saw the thread, I thought what a loser for posting something like that. I would never want to go back to the traitor.

Then I thought about it....

Each time Pitino would lose, you could tell he was just as pissed as the rest of us. His heart was in it. Calipari could not possibly care less. The season, and the tourney games are just moments to kill time in between recruiting and draft day.

I've went from never Pitino to.... It's complicated. In every interview he's come as close to apologize for leaving as he could have, I gotta give him respect for that.

I want heart and pride in the program. It's not there now and it's obvious.

I hear you but who? Last time we went that route we ended up with Billy G.
I don’t have the answer on who, any hire is going be risky. But I’m willing to bet there are some coaches who’d love to have the resources and fan support of UK. Not every hire is going be like Cal 2010, but also not every hire is going be BG V2. We’re at the point it’s worth the gamble.

Would love Pitino to retire at UK coaching us 3 more years then grooming replacement.
Wow, I never thought at this stage I’d ever hear anyone blue would say that.

I will say I’m always interested in the results Pitino gets after leaving UK.

I've been thinking about it since I saw that Pitino thread yesterday. When I first saw the thread, I thought what a loser for posting something like that. I would never want to go back to the traitor.

Each time Pitino would lose, you could tell he was just as pissed as the rest of us. His heart was in it. Calipari could not possibly care less. The season, and the tourney games are just moments to kill time in between recruiting and draft day.

I've went from never Pitino to.... It's complicated. In every interview he's come as close to apologize for leaving as he could have, I gotta give him respect for that.

He does take losing personally. So does Cal. What's your point?

Pitino sure took it personally all those times Cal kicked his ass too.

Wow, I never thought at this stage I’d ever hear anyone blue would say that.

I will say I’m always interested in the results Pitino gets after leaving UK.
Well how did you feel as UK fan when Pitino was coach how do you really feel now?

Fans run off: Tubby, Gillespie, Calipari

2 with National Championships on their resumes.

Come to Kentucky! Home of the Best and the Brightest.

• Haha
Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
Fans run off: Tubby, Gillespie, Calipari

2 with National Championships on their resumes.

Come to Kentucky! Home of the Best and the Brightest.

Well, at least you didn’t even try to apply context.

Looking at it that way, I could also assume the sun hovers right about our atmosphere. I mean , it’s really hot and huge! Must be a couple of miles up. Maybe the flat earthers have it right after all?

Well, at least you didn’t even try to apply context.

Looking at it that way, I could also assume the sun hovers right about our atmosphere. I mean , it’s really hot and huge! Must be a couple of miles up. Maybe the flat earthers have it right after all?
Context?

The awful thing about life is this: everyone has his reasons.

He does take losing personally. So does Cal. What's your point?

Pitino sure took it personally all those times Cal kicked his ass too.
The only time Cal gets mad from losing is if the game causes him to miss Little House on the Prairie.

Dang. He must have really been miserable after nearly every game he played against UK while he was at UL…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT