ADVERTISEMENT

PF Caleb Wilson's official visit is this weekend

Love to have him, of course, lol. And I like Lewis. Love to eventually land Ament but that may be dreaming a bit too high.
I'd love to leave politics off these threads but I'm merely responding to the Maga BS as you can't let the bullies run the place. I'm amazed there are no monitors doing anything. GBB too.
Says the one trick pony with a megaphone.

Reactions: Bluesbrother
Thoughts on Caleb Wilson?
I certainly hope we get Wilson and Lewis as well.

Politics ... it's an age old American past time while, waiting for truly important news, in this case, of UKMBB recruiting to be announced, to sit around the compare notes on politics ... good, bad, and ugly. Unfortunately, those with the weakest thoughts and reasoning will usually drag the well-intended conversations into a shit hole, so as to prevent productive and well-mannered, mature folks to engage in that conversation in an informative way ... the essence of the First Amendment and the rights of a free people. Anyone who shouts down the opinions of either side during that conversation are the dangerous ones and should be simply ignored. For all our differences, if that free exchange was allowed to flow uninterrupted, I believe we would find that we agree on more than we disagree.

I have faith that Pope will recruit, whether its Wilson and Lewis, to get this Program back where it should be and for all the right reasons. Either way, I firmly believe Pope will prove to be a great hire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT