ADVERTISEMENT

Per CJ-Louisville Meeting with NCAA Infractions RIGHT NOW

They'll likely have to vacate some wins too.
I saw the Ch 41 news clip of Pitino and Jurich coming out from the meeting with
NCAA. Pitino kept head down and got the hell out without a word. Jurich was stopped
and was visibly shaken for maybe the first 15 or 20 seconds spent speaking and then
he managed to regain some of his aura of authority and control with the media before
sheepishly saying UL will be glad to put this behind them.
My impression when seeing this was the 11 hours spent before the committee did not
go well for them.
Ricky boy is real good at holding his head down when things don't go to his arrogant liking!

You make my point perfectly. It's the role of the ncaa to determine the extent to which it gave them a competitive advantage. Morality is not their responsibility. If they gave Trez a piece of gum that gave them a competitive advantage, the ncaa should be more concerned with that than issues of morality. That is the responsibility of administrators, boards, and a right thinking governor that assign people to those boards.
The ncaa has sufficiently demonstrated it is ill-qualified to dictate morality

OR ANYTHING ELSE.

IMO Ricky gets a 3 year show cause, and they get another post season ban with 2+ scholarships lost.

Isn't that what their two time NROTY got, and he was still there even though he wasn't allowed to recruit, only left when he got a better job. But then maybe jurich had no choice in that matter, similar to Strong having to turn down a job he was much more suited for at Thug U-------they cheat too..

UL's self imposed penalties such a joke for the crime. Sitting out NCAA tourny they wasn't going to do much in anyway and the scholarships taken away has had no effect. Recruiting as normal as ever, getting whoever they go after.

Ineligible players should mean all wins taken away using players they got illegally.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT