ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Finebaum show

Mar 8, 2006
Does anyone know why he absolutely called out and blew up one of his longtime callers .. Daryl from Georgia?

They were going at it hard and Paul said something about a Tweet Daryl sent out that fired him up so much... Paul told him it was disgraceful and hopes he never calls again.

Does anyone know why he absolutely called out and blew up one of his longtime callers .. Daryl from Georgia?

They were going at it hard and Paul said something about a Tweet Daryl sent out that fired him up so much... Paul told him it was disgraceful and hopes he never calls again.
Finebaum can be a good show with non-regular callers or with guests. With the regulars, it's fake and much like a WWF version of a talk show. It's a good gimmick and the ratings are good, but I tune it out when watching the show.

Paul Finebaum show is pretty good. He has his random callers and premium callers. The premium callers get on any time they want and usually have known Paul for years. A lot of the scenarios are played out that create good drama.

Darriel had previously said something derogatory about the funeral for Tammy and Paul picking up the tab for Laura Rutledge to attend. Apparently, today he said something derogatory about Tua. That part I just assumed.

Reactions: UKat1
I totally agree with the post that says the regular callers ruin the show. Some of the callers are pretty silly but the regular callers are in large part Alabama and Auburn dimwits that just like the sound of their own voice. I understand it's talk radio on TV but I never cared much for talk radio in large part either. I like a good discussion where I can learn something or enjoy a good laugh and there are few to be had with Pauls favorite callers who shower him with accolades of greatness. Those poor folk. It is a show that capitalizes on low-brow loutish argument with little substance. The only part of his show that is not specious (one of Paul's favorite words) is when there is someone else on the show whether it be Marcus Spears or a guest who does not promote and seldom participates in the usual pugnacious nonsense.

The frequent callers are clowns. The football guests and normal callers are fine...but Paul is kinda lame with lack of engagement with normal callers. He will listen and say thanks for the call and move on. No answering of questions half the time.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
This is the Tweet from Darriel that Finebaum called him out on yesterday..

9523759.jpeg

Reactions: Freetaxreturn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT