ADVERTISEMENT

Paolo Banchero

I’m sure if you ask any celebrity the trade off is worth it but these are still human beings lol. I’m a very private person at times I would not appreciate some of the shit paparazzi and fans do to just get a picture of you. Every time you fart somebody trying to bottle it and sale it on eBay lmao.
They are more than fairly compensated for the terrible life they have endure.

I wish I could complain about they complain about. They are so out of touch with the rest of us .

Reactions: StormCruzzer
If you’ve ever seen the Duke student body you know how creepy they can be.
Lovely coeds, that's for sure......

DRBdzSJVAAAPTOX

If you listen to it, it’s not as bad as the quote sounds. He even Re emphasized “I love Duke” before he said it.

That being said what stuck out to me was that Duke freshman basketball players stay in a regular dorm. Man, I thought we were soooooo far behind with Wildcat Coal Lodge? I thought all our rivals were putting their players up in 4 Seasons? Wrong again.

That's one of the main reasons Joe Hall built the Wildcat Lodge to begin with, so the players could get a little privacy. I used to pass players on campus on a fairly regular basis, and I always respected their privacy. Now I'm sure everyone has to get a "selfie" with them. I was at UK at the same time as Rex, and I doubt he could go out in public at the time without being hounded.

Reactions: BlueWhite21
The one on the left isn’t that bad.
Well she ain't that good either lol. But I bet she got a heart that's not that bad. But she really ain't that bad. If I could get it to stand up (and I know it could, would or wood 🪵) I'd do it.

I’m sure if you ask any celebrity the trade off is worth it but these are still human beings lol. I’m a very private person at times I would not appreciate some of the shit paparazzi and fans do to just get a picture of you. Every time you fart somebody trying to bottle it and sale it on eBay lmao.
Some celebs do that crap for real, brings to mind Gwyneth Paltrow’s venture where she sold a candle that smells like her snatch.

• Haha
Reactions: BlueWhite21
He should've had one them to give him and coach K grandson a ride when they got the DUI.

Some random family: Knock Knock Knock knock knock!

Paola: hey glad you got here when you did.. will you all give me a ride and we'll get to know each other on the way!

Random Family: sure! You ready now?

Paola: I was born ready!

BTW, I hadn't read whole thread so if someone done said this which is more than possible I apologize!

Getting better---It was the summer of surgeries for me----First heart, then my shoulder. But getting there. Ready for hoops, and ready to officiate. Being off work since August is driving me insane..
Pray for your healing. I had Open heart in 2019 and watched a lot of UK BBall in the hospital and rehab center. Get well it's here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT