ADVERTISEMENT

Paolo Banchero

well when you are the 'Man" what would you expect? I would probably expect that Oscar receives the same treatment.

Reactions: Jdhays21
Pretty sure this happens at every Div 1 school.... non story.

But yes he worded it terribly.

Reactions: Nubb16
If you listen to it, it’s not as bad as the quote sounds. He even Re emphasized “I love Duke” before he said it.

That being said what stuck out to me was that Duke freshman basketball players stay in a regular dorm. Man, I thought we were soooooo far behind with Wildcat Coal Lodge? I thought all our rivals were putting their players up in 4 Seasons? Wrong again.

Because you need some kind of key fob to get into Wildcat Lodge I guarantee you. Or coal lodge or whatever they’re calling it lately.

But that raises the question: did Banchero really stay in a genpop dorm room??
Students stay there too.

Wait til he gets pro playing time. People will be recording him a lot. Like. Seriously. What did he expect? It was probs Lu magnified by the fact it was Ks last year. So hyper focus on the team and players. He was also in trouble early for the drunk ”car riding incident” with Ks grandson. So more attention from that Which spread around Durham like wildfire I’m sure.

Like. You’re a high valued pro potential athlete. OF COURSE he’s going to garner attention.

Sure up to 17 of ‘em. And you think they run things at the lodge so those kids can just bring their families up to Oscar’s room without Oscar’s prior approval just because?
I think they can walk down the hall so show them which one is Oscar's. It's not like they were barging into Paolo's room. UK treats their basketball players, for better or for worse, like celebrities more than probably any college basketball program. It can be a positive or a negative of the individual does not want the constant attention.

Imagine complaining about being a celebrity and someone everyone on the campus wants to be and hang out with.

Seriously, anyone who in his position in life who bitches ate some of the most ungrateful humans in the history of our species.
I’m sure if you ask any celebrity the trade off is worth it but these are still human beings lol. I’m a very private person at times I would not appreciate some of the shit paparazzi and fans do to just get a picture of you. Every time you fart somebody trying to bottle it and sale it on eBay lmao.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Unlike Dook, UK is a Football School.
Remember? Our posters cleared that up in August.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT