ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft 2022

If you have Twitter you would have seen him hamming it up in practically every UK social media practice clip. Nothing wrong with a kid being immature but he is.
Immature players in the draft who would have thought . If the NBA cared so much about maturity they would draft more upper classmen than freshmen .

Jaden Hardy

Bryce Mcgowen for me . He’s from my hometown and he was a McDonald all American but then he went to Nebraska

Mcgowens, cool. 6ft 7 guard. Ill keep watching for him and Chandler.

Looking further. He must have hated school. No reason he should have been thinking 1st round.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
It amazes me that any of you are passionate enough about this topic — either side — to post your opinion more than once.

You want to see a perfect fanbase example of our program pre-Cal compared to our program since Cal? This thread is it lol.

Reactions: STL_Cat
Immature players in the draft who would have thought . If the NBA cared so much about maturity they would draft more upper classmen than freshmen .

If you’ll notice, I said there’s nothing wrong with a kid being immature. No edit, said it plainly. Love the kid, but he is a bit immature. Big whoop. OMG! Someone on message board said a kid was immature! Let’s get him!!!

Some like @bbncal02 BADLY need to step away from the computer. I won’t stoop to his level and tell him to “shut the hell up”. I can only hope he has some vacation lined up this summer to unwind and decompress. Life’s too short to act that way over trivial stuff.

Last edited:
If you’ll notice, I said there’s nothing wrong with a kid being immature. No edit, said it plainly. Love the kid, but he is a bit immature. Big whoop. OMG! Someone on message board said a kid was immature! Let’s get him!!!

Some like @bbncal02 BADLY need to step away from the computer. I won’t stoop to his level and tell him to “shut the hell up”. I can only hope he has some vacation lined up this summer to unwind and decompress. Life’s too short to act that way over trivial stuff.

Nah, you were taking a shot at a young man who’s worked his butt off and got called out on your bad take. Just own it.

It's just because you are making some crazy assumptions here. At no point in Tyty's time at UK did anyone question his maturity level.

To me this is like when someone questions the heart of a player or their work ethic or well anything. How do you know? Your going by clips on Twitter from UK practice and concluding things like the maturity I just think is a bit silly is all.

It's just because you are making some crazy assumptions here. At no point in Tyty's time at UK did anyone question his maturity level.

To me this is like when someone questions the heart of a player or their work ethic or well anything. How do you know? Your going by clips on Twitter from UK practice and concluding things like the maturity I just think is a bit silly is all.

He’s a bit immature, but he has plenty of time. Any other thoughts?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT