ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking UK vs. Duke NBA guys. What's your top 20 look like?

It’s hard to compare these players. If I were picking today though and that’s my draft Pool well shai is my top pick fwiw. Here’s the way I see these players top 5
1. Shai
2. Murray
3. Tatum
4. Booker
5. AD

6. KAT - undervalued imo still has alot in the tank needs change of scenery.

When did AD will his team to anything? He never won a 2nd round playoff game until he went to hide in LeBrons shadow.

Being the best player in the NBA from the pool of all Kentucky/Duke guys, pretty clearly, doesn’t mean anyone thinks he’s the goat. Hahahahaha. He’s just clearly the best player between the two schools right now and every reason you used to try to argue against that was objectively wrong, or hypocritical to your own stance.

I can’t even tell if you’re trolling or not when you are writing multiple sentences about what the GOAT means LOL. We’re talking about who is the best Kentucky/Duke player in the the NBA is and it’s Tatum. Not “is Jayson Tatum the goat”
I am entitled to my opinion that he is overrated just like you are entitled to think he isn't. Move along and argue with someone else because I am tired of discussing this with you.

They’ve both made the finals but Tatum’s playoff resume is on a completely different level. The second he walked in the Celtics building he basically booked their flight to the ECF every year.

Sure Tatum played awful in the finals, but are we gonna ignore Booker’s infamous playoff L’s? Lol

Booked their flight to the ECF? Ooooooooh you’re acting like the Eastern Conf is tough.

You’re also acting as if Tatum is the only All-Star on his team.

Yes, let’s talk about “Booker’s infamous playoff L’s”, because I’d be curious to hear them. Would they include going down 3-1 and eventually losing to a play-in team?
Or would they include getting shut down by Andrew Wiggins of all people. 😂😂

I am entitled to my opinion that he is overrated just like you are entitled to think he isn't. Move along and argue with someone else because I am tired of discussing this with you.
It’s not really a matter of opinion when your reasoning includes things that are easily disputable with facts. If you have an actual reason to think he’s overrated, be my guest. But for now, nothing you’ve said about Tatum has been true.

Booked their flight to the ECF? Ooooooooh you’re acting like the Eastern Conf is tough.

You’re also acting as if Tatum is the only All-Star on his team.

Yes, let’s talk about “Booker’s infamous playoff L’s”, because I’d be curious to hear them. Would they include going down 3-1 and eventually losing to a play-in team?
Or would they include getting shut down by Andrew Wiggins of all people. 😂😂
Yes. Booked their flight. If you have Jayson Tatum on your team you go to the conference finals at a higher % than Devin Booker makes a 3 point shot:

Tatum has never played with more than 2 all stars (of that current season) at once, and none of the all stars he’s played with have ever been close to him as a player, besides Kyrie his rookie and 2nd year (who missed the 1st playoff run). So you acting like this is a point is funny considering Book and AD have played with several Hall of Famers combined, let alone all stars.

Ok let’s talk about them!

Let’s preface that 2015 draftee Devin Booker only has **three** years of playoff experience (LOL), so not a huge playoff sample to choose from to begin with. Which one could argue makes it even worse. Let’s look at how these two players perform when the pressure is highest, playoff elimination games!

Devin Booker in playoff elimination games:

2021 NBA Finals: Game 6 @ Milwaukee: 19/3/5/0/0 8/22 FG, 0/7 3PA, 3/3 FT, 6 TO, -15 Team: 98 - 105

2022 2nd Round: Game 7 vs Dallas: 11/3/2/1/0 3/14 FG, 0/4 3PA, 5/6 FT, 4 TO, -41 Team: 90 - 123 (LOL)

2023 2nd Round: Game 6 vs Denver: 12/1/8/1/1 4/13 FG, 1/3 3PA, 3/4 FT, 2TO, -27 Team: 100 - 125 (LOL)

0-3 record, 2 of the most embarrassing playoff losses in the last ~decade.

Compare that to Jayson Tatum who is 11-6 (65 win%, 53 win pace over a 82 game sample) in elimination games and averages:

26/9/6 averages 😂😂😂😂

It’s not really a matter of opinion when your reasoning includes things that are easily disputable with facts. If you have an actual reason to think he’s overrated, be my guest. But for now, nothing you’ve said about Tatum has been true.
HE HAS NEVER WON A TITLE AND THAT ISN'T MY OPINION! HOW MUCH MORE "TRUE" DO YOU WANT? GO WIPE THE TATUM MAN JUICE OFF YOUR LIPS AND ENJOY THE LAND OF THE BLOCKED YOU MORON!

HE HAS NEVER WON A TITLE AND THAT ISN'T MY OPINION! HOW MUCH MORE "TRUE" DO YOU WANT? GO WIPE THE TATUM MAN JUICE OFF YOUR LIPS AND ENJOY THE LAND OF THE BLOCKED YOU MORON!
HE’S 25 YEARS OLD AND HAS BEEN TO 4 CONFERENCE FINALS AND A FINALS ALREADY, AD ONLY WON BECAUSE HE REALIZED HE CANT EVEN LEAVE THE 2ND ROUND AS THE BEST PLAYER, AND WENT TO HIDE UNDER LEBRON

WERE YOU THE GUY WHO VIOLATED AD WITH THE SHARPIE IN THE UK LOCKER ROOM??? GET OUT OF HIS ASS, CLOWN..

Karl Malone, John Stockton, Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing, Allen Iverson, Dominique Wilkins, Pete Maravich, Artis Gimore, john Wall, Demarcus Cousins, Jamal Mashburn, and host of others never won a title either. They ALL overrated!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT