ADVERTISEMENT

Our uniforms are ugly, Bam is going to get shut down,

KWilt43atbuzz

All-American
Nov 18, 2012
we are on upset alert, we can't run with Ball and UCLA, Bam is in good shape but he better be, we won't be able to get to the rim, we are nothing special, we are just a tune up for UCLAs final four games, Fox is small, Pearl is worried about our top 10 defense, ESPN says we are now a 3 seed.

It's Kentucky v the World and I personally love it!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hjack and catman111
Yep. This is great. Never have I seen us so little respect and I personally love it. But yet they forget what happened 3 years ago.

Extended time/days between games really gets to some people.
We are seeking out crap to be mad about it seems.

Reactions: STL_Cat
Extended time/days between games really gets to some people.
We are seeking out crap to be mad about it seems.

If you haven't noticed the OP prefers quantity over quality when it comes to thread making

I'm not mad, I think it's hilarious what these people think in the media.
Oh I know, but some of us spend their days seeking out crap to be upset about.
If you want to find that stuff it definitely won't be hard to do. There are plenty of dudes out there that either hate UK, or bait the bbn for hits and we are more than happy to oblige.

Oh I know, but some of us spend their days seeking out crap to be upset about.
If you want to find that stuff it definitely won't be hard to do. There are plenty of dudes out there that either hate UK, or bait the bbn for hits and we are more than happy to oblige.
Exactly. Whenever I see something bad about uk or gets no respect, I just think it is funny. If you really get mad about it then I would say you need to rethink yourself.

we are on upset alert, we can't run with Ball and UCLA, Bam is in good shape but he better be, we won't be able to get to the rim, we are nothing special, we are just a tune up for UCLAs final four games, Fox is small, Pearl is worried about our top 10 defense, ESPN says we are now a 3 seed.

It's Kentucky v the World and I personally love it!!!!
Who watches ESPN? Seriously? Who watches that network unless it's the only station to see a game?

ESPN can go to hell. What a damn joke they are. What will they say when we're in the Final Four? Some more bull crap that we are not that good just lucky?
I agree,I guess they just keep saying the same stuff and hope we lose at some point so they can invent a reason that they were right.

Hey yo ESPN, Duke isn't playing anymore this season,neither is UL and most of the rest of the ACC,don't take it so hard, move on.

When Ball says Kentucky doesn't wanna run with us what he actually means is.. They don't wanna play the style of Basketball Ky has played of late. They want Ky to revert back to the style we played earlier in the season. Our Defense and physicality in the 1/2 court is gonna give them problems. Especially if the refs let em play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT