ADVERTISEMENT

OT: PJ Washington Getting Screwed...

I knew a girl who did this. She told me directly that she planned to move to a specific city, stalk an athlete from a specific team (not a specific player, but just one from this specific team), hook up and get pregnant, marry, and never work again. She told me this one day; I laughed and thought she was crazy.

She did exactly that. Still living the good life to this day; doesn’t work. This is 100% fact.
I know a girl who did something similiar. She had 3 kids by 3 different guys and each one had a very good job.
She didn't work, got fake boobs, drove new cars etc

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Breaking News: Brittany Renner Signs 18 year 43MM Supermax With PJ Washington’s Bank Account 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣​

If you think you can wife up a thot, you will learn and unfortunately PJ joins the list of those who learn the horrible way. He got used up and played but it's not like he needed to hire a master PI to figure out she was like this, it was out there.

For the child's sake, I hope he's taken care of and loved and not used as a weapon or in this case already been used as income for a woman who feels she's owed for being used by other guys who saw her for what she was/is/will be until the looks fade and then it ends.

Of all the people to post this...you know the drill.

Here she is. She said she just got out of a relationship

075-DB036-4898-44-AE-AE57-DA39-EE33384-A.png

We don’t believe the number. We know that’s been debunked. The conversation has simply moved on to related issues. That’s how thread discussions work.

Regardless of what the actual number is, it’s rather clear that this is a manipulative scheming woman who played a teenaged PJ like a fiddle. So we started talking about that …and that led to related tangents.
LOL, you're a bunch of effeminate dudes gossiping about another dude based on an obviously fake internet post that most were too dumb to get was fake. That's how your thread discussions work.

Last edited:
First she coulda sued him marriage or not for child suppirt
Second PJ should sue for full custody of his kid
Third if the second option doesn’t work he needs to retire now and set up a tent under a bridge somewhere because won’t afford 200k a month for 18 years and he ll end up under a bridge anyway and she ll have all his cash

The guy made the baby and makes millions of dollars a year. He should have to take care of the baby. It looks to me that he would want to take care of his baby. If he doesn't want to take care of his own baby he is not much of a man in my book.

Reactions: flash123
The guy made the baby and makes millions of dollars a year. He should have to take care of the baby. It looks to me that he would want to take care of his baby. If he doesn't want to take care of his own baby he is not much of a man in my book.
I think you missed some of the points in this thread. I doubt anyone, especially PJ thinks he shouldn’t be taking care of his baby. Hell of a straw man there.

You are really naive if you think this woman is going to spend the child support on the child.

PJ would probably like to see that the child is taken care of himself rather than send it to a person who thinks his son is a money bag.

Reactions: TIE543 and STL_Cat
Fact: it’s not just athletes women are targeting to do this with.

I’m 30, never married, no kids. I’m a good looking dude, 6’5, get plenty of female attention but it’s just not worth it for me. I’d rather live that easy life with money in the bank. I went out with a 24 year old last week. Why would I ever get married or have kids? I can date and hook up with women all I want and never have to pay for their garbage. Just wrap it up

why more men don’t understand this baffles me. It’s not all women of course but you really can’t be too careful.
You run the very real risk of being a very lonely, sad older man.

Reactions: CELTICAT
LOL, you're a bunch of effeminate dudes gossiping about another dude based on an obviously fake internet post that most were too dumb to get was fake. That's how your thread discussions work.

Well thank God you were here to put everyone in there place and shed some light on this being fake news.

In most cases, this would be the point where I make reference to the “small penis theory” and how it relates to those who have to chime in for explanations, but I like you, so I’ll pass.

While I 100% support what you’re saying, and it frankly does sound like a pretty amazing, carefree lifestyle.

But, my kids are the best thing that ever happened to me. Living life all over again and watching it through their eyes changed me in the best way. So, you could say I’m a guy who is glad he had kids!

I was just about to post this exact thing in response to that post!! Living the bachelor lifestyle with no strings is freakin awesome, and I did it till I was 34. But the day my son was born was and always will be the greatest day of my life, and every day that has followed has been 100x better than any day I lived as a single man.

I understand not everyone is cut out to be a parent. But I will just say that if you think you don’t want kids... sleep on it for a few years. Because it’s a whole other side to life that you will never experience. Like STL said... it truly is like being born again.

He got used up and played but it's not like he needed to hire a master PI to figure out she was like this, it was out there.
You know, that’s easy to say for old goats like us who’ve seen it all now. But this was a 27-year-old master manipulative hot vixen who clearly targeted and laid her clamps into an 18-year-old fresh out of high school. I can see how he fell for it, as I was also a naive fool when I was 18.

But, as I said before, I just wonder where the wiser more mature voices were to warn him away from her? His parents, his coaches, older friends and relatives, etc. ….you’d think they all had to see this coming from day 1.

Reactions: jimmybuffet123
You know, that’s easy to say for old goats like us who’ve seen it all now. But this was a 27-year-old master manipulative hot vixen who clearly targeted and laid her clamps into an 18-year-old fresh out of high school. I can see how he fell for it, as I was also a naive fool when I was 18.

But, as I said before, I just wonder where the wiser more mature voices were to warn him away from her? His parents, his coaches, older friends and relatives, etc. ….you’d think they all had to see this coming from day 1.
I’m sure they did, but go back in time to when you were 18 and ask yourself how many times you listened.

No clue how PJ didn’t see that coming
Exactly...you marry a woman like that, this is what you can expect....another downfall to these guys being so young and on their own.

You would think there would be some vets around that would warn him. Maybe they did and he didn't listen.

Reactions: shaudyshaud

This kid lived in Vegas for a year, he's seen a lot more then most 18 yr olds. You also are ignoring the social media aspect for younger people today. All you got to do is look up Brittany Renner. Hell he could've asked guys in the League--half are probably Eskimo bros with him. Girl had a rep and there was a reason a lot of the UK players were gawking and talking when she attended that game (believe it was the Arkansas game-or the Herro game).

We all were 18, but never wanted a wife or kids and especially at that age, amazingly it didn't happen. I get why he wanted to smash that, but you don't wife it. He should've been working to get Teanna Trump to 3way with her more then putting a ring on her finger and maybe he did and that was what turned him out, but $, fame, and what's available to him, I'd have Derek Jeter'd my way through pro career. LOL

Tyler Herro will be next. These millennial fools have no idea what a real woman is.

If you asked anyone their age who their first love and their answer isn't Shania Twain, I automatically know they're destined for failure.

• Love
Reactions: ManitouDan
Fact: it’s not just athletes women are targeting to do this with.

I’m 30, never married, no kids. I’m a good looking dude, 6’5, get plenty of female attention but it’s just not worth it for me. I’d rather live that easy life with money in the bank. I went out with a 24 year old last week. Why would I ever get married or have kids? I can date and hook up with women all I want and never have to pay for their garbage. Just wrap it up

why more men don’t understand this baffles me. It’s not all women of course but you really can’t be too careful.
mgid:arc:content:shared.southpark.us.en:871078f4-35f8-4ffd-9b26-156124e12e7d

Unfortunately, child support payments are usually established based on a formula that tabulates both parents' income and the percentage of the total each bring to the table. Given PJ makes 99.9% of the total income, the formula tilts wildly in the primary parent's favor.

Judges are usually powerless to make exceptions based on circumstances. Good example: My ex-wife refused to work for a year causing me to have to pay crazy-high support payments. Then, when she did get a job, I had to pay court and attorney costs to get the support payment re-calculated.

Damn, you got me started! Poor PJ.
200k a month is for someone making a lot more than PJ. And it also accounts moms income. I doubt it is that high. I suspect she is the one “leaking” these high numbers.
but it’s on Twitter so it must be true

Reactions: Montana81
You’re right on track, in about 3 more posts you can start calling everyone racists!
Lady fingers here is always gossiping like a girl and claiming people call him racist. I don't know if you're racist or not, I do know you're a pathetic dude with feminine energy and always gossiping like a teenage girl.

• Haha
Reactions: Ron Mehico
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT