ADVERTISEMENT

OT. Man, Lebron is dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To show how smart he is, when he’s pictured reading a book, it’s always on page 1. At least fake it (like he’s doing anyways) and start on page 100
Yeah, he’s dumb all the way to the bank.

E4-A5-D2-A3-B7-C8-4514-8-E0-D-71-E2-D818-D245.jpg

He was just talking about how exciting it was as a fan. Everyone in the country was enthralled with Sosa, McGwire, Bonds going for the record. I don't see what he said that was so controversial.
Lol because there is nothing controversial at all about it . But of course here is another Lebron thread . I was expecting worse .

I’m not sure, but I think Op is saying it was dumb because Lebron talked about how much fun it was to see McGwire and Sosa chasing Hank Aaron’s record. But it wasn’t Aaron’s record they were chasing, it was Roger Maris.

I didn’t hear what Lebron said but I think that’s what OP was getting at, maybe?

I’m not sure, but I think Op is saying it was dumb because Lebron talked about how much fun it was to see McGwire and Sosa chasing Hank Aaron’s record. But it wasn’t Aaron’s record they were chasing, it was Roger Maris.

I didn’t hear what Lebron said but I think that’s what OP was getting at, maybe?
This! It wasn’t Hank Aaron’s record. It WAS, however, Roger Maris’ record. LMAO!

I didn’t hear what Lebron said but I think that’s what OP was getting at
Here is the quote. And, yeah, it does sound like he’s getting his records confused.

Sorry, Bron, but was Barry Bonds, not McGwire/Sosa, that ran down hammerin Hank’s record. And the public was none too happy about it.

Here is the quote. And, yeah, it does sound like he’s getting his records confused.

Sorry, Bron, but was Barry Bonds, not McGwire/Sosa, that ran down hammerin Hank’s record. And the public was none too happy about it.

So there you go. Maybe we have some not so smart baseball historians on this site as well, if they couldn't figure out why what Lebron said was dumb. lol

Talking about the record he is chasing, talks about hank Aaron and how amazing that was, then proceeds to talk about Mark Mc and Sammy Sosa and how much fun it was to watch them chase his record.

And talks about how he is such a huge sports historian.

What an idiot.
Well he basically is a high school drop out. He did not have to do much in high school never went to college, so don't expect much from him when it comes to intelligence.

Idk.. you put a mic in front of these guys enough (along with all the social media).. and they will eventually say something incorrect.

This isn't a big deal, mixing up baseball records from 20 years ago or whatever.

What's a bigger deal, to me.. is him basically saying he can write a check to any school he wants to LeBron (not all that different from Hollywood essentially doing the same).. and his awful theatrics when he didn't get the final foul for the Boston game.

Virtually every major American corporation kow tows to China nowadays.

Never been quite sure why LeBron and the NBA get so singled out for this thing that nearly everyone in big business also now does.
because LeBron isn't a corporation and he doesn't think twice about voicing his opinion on civil rights in America

I guess I just have a lower tolerance for hypocrisy.

Also I'd absolutely call out corporations like Apple and Google who do the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT