ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny James 1st round pick ? LOL.

catsfanbgky

All-American
Oct 18, 2006
I keep seeing NBA articles about teams maybe trading for Lebron or the Lakers drafting him in the 1st round. WTF has he done to garner 1st round talk ? The 5 ppg ? 3 rpg ? maybe the 2 apg ? It has to be the 36% 2FG shooting and the 26% 3FG shooting. Curry like numbers I say. IDGAF if Lebron is his daddy, whatever GM drafts him in the 1st round should be FIRED.
I know it is off topic, sort of, but damn I can not stand reading these articles talking about teams like they will make big moves to draft a guy who based on talent, would not be a 5th rounder if there was such a thing. Amazing.

I keep seeing NBA articles about teams maybe trading for Lebron or the Lakers drafting him in the 1st round. WTF has he done to garner 1st round talk ? The 5 ppg ? 3 rpg ? maybe the 2 apg ? It has to be the 36% 2FG shooting and the 26% 3FG shooting. Curry like numbers I say. IDGAF if Lebron is his daddy, whatever GM drafts him in the 1st round should be FIRED.
I know it is off topic, sort of, but damn I can not stand reading these articles talking about teams like they will make big moves to draft a guy who based on talent, would not be a 5th rounder if there was such a thing. Amazing.
he is not listed on espn draft board

The only sense it makes is if LeBron uses it at leverage for signing a deal or something. But dude is almost 40 right? Gonna blow a first rounder to get an all-timer way past their prime? I just don't see it.

The only sense it makes is if LeBron uses it at leverage for signing a deal or something. But dude is almost 40 right? Gonna blow a first rounder to get an all-timer way past their prime? I just don't see it.
LeBron should've retired 2 years ago, he won't be on a winning team again. He is staying around just for the stats and records. Longevity does not make one the greatest, if anything it is hurting his legacy IMO.

Reactions: shodaman
Meh, averaging over 25/10/7 is still pretty productive by any standards. Love or hate Lebron, dude is amazing, not like he is out there half assing it. He is in better shape than most 25 year old players. He will and want to win is second to none. Now his politics, different story. I turn the game on to see him amaze me on the court, nothing he can say or do off of it interest me,, at all.
I get it he has haters (not my own favorite), but to say he is "stat chasing", well I am going to disagree.

Meh, averaging over 25/10/7 is still pretty productive by any standards. Love or hate Lebron, dude is amazing, not like he is out there half assing it. He is in better shape than most 25 year old players. He will and want to win is second to none. Now his politics, different story. I turn the game on to see him amaze me on the court, nothing he can say or do off of it interest me,, at all.
I get it he has haters (not my own favorite), but to say he is "stat chasing", well I am going to disagree.
It's not his stats that keep his team from winning. It's what he keeps his teammates and franchise from being able to do. He is no longer what he once was and hasn't accepted a lessor role. That's why the Lakers aren't any good, and won't be with LeBron still being the #1.

Reactions: the stat man
I've looked at 5 or more mock drafts and he isn't sniffing the first round. Even is was a top 30 mbb player most would pass because of the serious health issues.

One thing they all agree on is Wagner the very late first or early second. I have seen big Z in the top twenty in some not at all. They all vary wildly.

Last edited:
Wasn't Jordan's boys just the same as Bronny

Marcus Jordan was every bit as good as Bronny, imo
The difference is MJ didn’t pull any strings or pay anyone off the cover his boys the way LeBron has clearly done with Bronny.

IIRC neither Jordan son made it to the nba and I definitely remember there was a media circus hyping up everytime they tied their shoes. It’s one thing for the kid’s dad to hype him up, but when everyone around the sport that had a voice won’t shut up about amazing he is it screams corruption.

Reactions: wildcat_nation28
The difference is MJ didn’t pull any strings or pay anyone off the cover his boys the way LeBron has clearly done with Bronny.

IIRC neither Jordan son made it to the nba and I definitely remember there was a media circus hyping up everytime they tied their shoes. It’s one thing for the kid’s dad to hype him up, but when everyone around the sport that had a voice won’t shut up about amazing he is it screams corruption.
Very true

Reactions: the stat man
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT