ADVERTISEMENT

OT. Man, Lebron is dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure, but I think Op is saying it was dumb because Lebron talked about how much fun it was to see McGwire and Sosa chasing Hank Aaron’s record. But it wasn’t Aaron’s record they were chasing, it was Roger Maris.

I didn’t hear what Lebron said but I think that’s what OP was getting at, maybe?

That's exactly what he said. And followed it up by proclaiming how into sports history he is. 🤣

Look, I'm not a Lebron guy either, can't stand him if I'm honest. I will at least give him credit for building off of what he has been given by the NBA (and China) over his career. How many guys have pissed away their entire NBA earnings and had to get real jobs within a few years of being out of the league. Allen Iverson and our own Antoine Walker come to mind. Don't get me wrong though, you can pay others to make you look smart though when you have that kind of money and those kinds of connections. Which the average person obviously does not have.

Reactions: panthergram
Look, I'm not a Lebron guy either, can't stand him if I'm honest. I will at least give him credit for building off of what he has been given by the NBA (and China) over his career. How many guys have pissed away their entire NBA earnings and had to get real jobs within a few years of being out of the league. Allen Iverson and our own Antoine Walker come to mind. Don't get me wrong though, you can pay others to make you look smart though when you have that kind of money and those kinds of connections. Which the average person obviously does not have.

I'd venture to guess LeBron has made more money than those 2 dudes combined and then multiplied by 3. I'll give LeBron credit for not throwing away a billion dollars or whatever he's made in his lifetime. It really shouldn't be that hard with an accountant.

I'd venture to guess LeBron has made more money than those 2 dudes combined and then multiplied by 3. I'll give LeBron credit for not throwing away a billion dollars or whatever he's made in his lifetime. It really shouldn't be that hard with an accountant.
Oh, I couldn't agree more. I think there are loads of people that would have been just as successful or even more so with what he's gotten over the years. Just pointing out that not everyone does.

Reactions: Mike-D
What are his attributes? He was the best player in the world for a long time, just like Michael Jordan. Oh, Michael is filthy rich too. Let me guess, the next best player in the world over the next decade will be filthy rich too.

Look at soccer. Lionel Messi. Loaded. Kicks a ball around. Iconic Brain Award.
Evidently he has an excellent business acumen. He is CEO or Co-CEO of at least 5 companies. I really don’t get the hate for this guy. I guess it’s paycheck envy along with a few other underlying reasons as demonstrated by a few posters in this thread.

Evidently he has an excellent business acumen. He is CEO or Co-CEO of at least 5 companies. I really don’t get the hate for this guy. I guess it’s paycheck envy along with a few other underlying reasons as demonstrated by a few posters in this thread.
Dude, to not like Labron you sure do take up for him a lot. Like crush/stalker a lot.

For me, nothing about paycheck envy, etc (although I wouldn't mind that money, lol)

It's just to act like you're some kind of sports historian, and talking about Sosa and mcgwire chasing hank Aaron's record. When, in context, it was clearly maris' record they were chasing.

That's it. Just looked like an idiot, is all I'm saying.

Reactions: mailman85
Dude, to not like Labron you sure do take up for him a lot. Like crush/stalker a lot.
Nah I don’t worship him but what’s not to admire about someone who lives his life the right way all the while becoming the leading scorer in NBA history and a successful businessman?

• Haha
Crackers gotta hate. Particularly if buck soars above his raisin. I just googled how much has Lebron given to charity, he gives at least 10% of his check every year, over 100 million total so far. You crackers could sell every one of your single wides and your AR-15s and hooded sheets and never come close to giving that much away.. Lebron > his haters by every demonstrable performance.
How to say I'm a piece of crap without saying I'm a piece of crap.

Yeah, he’s dumb all the way to the bank.

E4-A5-D2-A3-B7-C8-4514-8-E0-D-71-E2-D818-D245.jpg
There are a LOT of stupid rich people. Especially athletes. Mike Tyson went bankrupt. There’s countless others as well.

Not saying Lebron is stupid per se. But let’s not act like his money was made by being an intellectual

I’m not wild about how he picks and chooses his social platforms. That’s my biggest gripe with him. He’s gone after some journalists before too for “offensive comments” none of which were even really offensive unless you stretch it.

As far as his in court performance I admire his athleticism. But like Brady he whines way too damn much. A perfect example of that the other night when just lost it over a pretty minor foul. I mean. Over the top. I mean Jordan would whine too but not like THAT. He’d also then shove it back down your throat and drop 20 more points on you. Kobe the same way. I just don’t care for his antics some times. Like yes. Youre good. Don’t whine about every thing that doesn’t tho your way to the refs when they don’t kiss your ass. Brady did it too and I didn’t like it when he did it.

Reactions: elipse
How to say I'm a piece of crap without saying I'm a piece of crap.
What do you think is the color of every, every, every single one of you Lebron haters, and what's the difference between y'all and David Duke? Not much separation dudes. There's a hundred posts on here all about "I'm a white man but I can sure as hell tell a black man how he needs to act and how he needs to talk, and what he needs to talk about. hell yeah!

Last edited:
Iverson is just chilling until his 32 million dollar pay day that’s coming in 7 years. I’d hope he has a plan in place for that money. Shit I know a guy who could help him out.

Reactions: Chitown Terry
What do you think is the color of every, every, every single one of you Lebron haters, and what's the difference between y'all and David Duke? Not much separation dudes. There's a hundred posts on here all about "I'm a white man but I can sure as hell tell a black man how he needs to act and how he needs to talk, and what he needs to talk about. hell yeah!
Whose a hater besides you. No one brought race into this thread but you. You injected race into your stupid argument because apparently "whitey" is your boogeyman.

I never said I hated him. But yeah, I don't care for the dude.

A billion dollar body & a 10 cent brain. If this guy wasn't an athletic freak he would probably be in prison somewhere

He's telling the truth although I wouldn't say prison... working for Cleveland sanitation department more like it.

Just because someone is not book educated, does not mean they're dumb. Lebron's genius is his photographic basketball memory and overall basketball IQ. Saying he's "dumb" simply shows ignorance, prejudice, and/or jealousy.

People can be such sheep. Equating athletic ability and financial success to intelligence is ignorant. LeBron has plenty of defining attributes that are praise worthy without having to stretch the truth. He’s one of the greatest basketball players ever, and some (not me) would argue he’s the best.

He also has plenty of character flaws without having to result to racism. He attacks what he sees as a lack of equality in America while exploiting Chinese labor to make his fortune. He also demonstrated his own racism when he attacked that white cop who saved that black girl from being stabbed (the cop had to shoot the attacker, who was also black). He is flawed (like we all are), and one day he will be judged (as we all will).

Talking about the record he is chasing, talks about hank Aaron and how amazing that was, then proceeds to talk about Mark Mc and Sammy Sosa and how much fun it was to watch them chase his record.

And talks about how he is such a huge sports historian.

What an idiot.
I think someone received their LeBron James Hater Club card in the mail today.

I’m not sure, but I think Op is saying it was dumb because Lebron talked about how much fun it was to see McGwire and Sosa chasing Hank Aaron’s record. But it wasn’t Aaron’s record they were chasing, it was Roger Maris.

I didn’t hear what Lebron said but I think that’s what OP was getting at, maybe?

You are the one getting upset because people are saying his intelligence level can't be determined by his net worth.
This whole thing is comedy relief for me.

Talking about the record he is chasing, talks about hank Aaron and how amazing that was, then proceeds to talk about Mark Mc and Sammy Sosa and how much fun it was to watch them chase his record.

And talks about how he is such a huge sports historian.

What an idiot.
Yeah, he's close to becoming a billionaire. What an idiot!

How to tell us you’re a racist without saying you’re a racist

In my eyes it has nothing to do with the color of his skin, it's his mad at the world chip on his shoulder attitude is my reason for believing this. You my friend, is the one that's the racist. You are the one that made the connection between him being black and prison. Judge a person based on the content of their character not the color of their skin. You will be much happier.

Reactions: BlueThunderstruck
In my eyes it has nothing to do with the color of his skin, it's his mad at the world chip on his shoulder attitude is my reason for believing this. You my friend, is the one that's the racist. You are the one that made the connection between him being black and prison. Judge a person based on the content of their character not the color of their skin. You will be much happier.
Sheep can’t do that. They are told to use the label maker as instructed. I’m surprised I wasn’t labeled one by using bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT