ADVERTISEMENT

OT. Man, Lebron is dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he’s dumb all the way to the bank.

E4-A5-D2-A3-B7-C8-4514-8-E0-D-71-E2-D818-D245.jpg
He's not a billionaire because of his intelligence. It's because he is 6'8" and 240 lbs and can play basketball at an elite level.

People don’t become billionaires by being dumb.
I don't think anyone is insinuating he is dumb but there is a huge area between intelligent and dumb and that is where most of us, including Lebron, reside.

He's not a billionaire because of his intelligence. It's because he is 6'8" and 240 lbs and can play basketball at an elite level.

I don't think anyone is insinuating he is dumb but there is a huge area between intelligent and dumb and that is where most of us, including Lebron, reside.
LeBron James personally negotiated this deal::

Perhaps the most famous example of this is James' deal with Beats by Dre years ago. He received stake in Beats by Dre in exchange for promoting the headphones, so when the company sold to Apple for $3 billion, James received a $30 million check. This is "the biggest equity cash payout for a professional athlete in history," according to ESPN.

Reactions: DanTheDukeFan1982
People don’t become billionaires by being dumb.
Eh...that's not a great take. LeBron is very intelligent within his profession. Namely the game of basketball.

I am very intelligent within the scope of my profession, which is auditing.

Difference being, LeBron was God blessed with insane physical attributes and talent to play a professional sport that pays its players ridiculous amounts of money, thus enabling him to become a billionaire.

My profession does not. If it did pay like LeBrons profession, I would be a billionaire too.

The point being, he didn't need to be smart to become a billionaire.

Eh...that's not a great take. LeBron is very intelligent within his profession. Namely the game of basketball.

I am very intelligent within the scope of my profession, which is auditing.

Difference being, LeBron was God blessed with insane physical attributes and talent to play a professional sport that pays its players ridiculous amounts of money, thus enabling him to become a billionaire.

My profession does not. If it did pay like LeBrons profession, I would be a billionaire too.

The point being, he didn't need to be smart to become a billionaire.
He needs to be smart to manage and stay a billionaire.

He needs to be smart to manage and stay a billionaire.
Ok...if LeBron James never played professional sports, would he be a billionaire? Heck, how about a millionaire?

By the way, anyone with common sense and good discipline can manage money successfully, doesn't take rocket science. A lot of "dumb" ppl who have fallen into truckloads of money are able to successfully handle their newfound wealth.

Reactions: Patriot202
Ok...if LeBron James never played professional sports, would he be a billionaire? Heck, how about a millionaire?

By the way, anyone with common sense and good discipline can manage money successfully, doesn't take rocket science. A lot of "dumb" ppl who have fallen into truckloads of money are able to successfully handle their newfound wealth.
You sound angry.

Reactions: Zissou87
There is a huge amount to criticize James about. This particular topic is petty and pathetic. Much rather Lebron runs his mouth over home runs than some of the crap he spews

Reactions: KentuckyWildcatDC
It’s not difficult.
Listen, it's obvious you are a fan of Lebron and that is fine but to act like he is some kind of genius because he has made money from basketball and endorsements is ridiculous. There are plenty of players who have done well financially that can barely read or write. He obviously has a good financial head on his shoulders but to think the way to gauge his intelligence is by how much money he has made is a joke.

Listen, it's obvious you are a fan of Lebron and that is fine but to act like he is some kind of genius because he has made money from basketball and endorsements is ridiculous. There are plenty of players who have done well financially that can barely read or write. He obviously has a good financial head on his shoulders but to think the way to gauge his intelligence is by how much money he has made is a joke.
Listen, I don’t particularly care for Lebron any more than I do the next player. I do however recognize successful people. The man entered the NBA as a kid, 19 years old. He’s managed to become one of th greatest players ever and simultaneously become the most marketable. I think that’s an admirable trait. Why are getting so worked up for?

He was just talking about how exciting it was as a fan. Everyone in the country was enthralled with Sosa, McGwire, Bonds going for the record. I don't see what he said that was so controversial.
Because the record was Roger Maris' not Hank Aaron.

A billion dollar body & a 10 cent brain. If this guy wasn't an athletic freak he would probably be in prison somewhere.
Correct me if I'm wrong but has LeBron ever been in trouble before? So why do you assume if not for a successful career, this particular man would be in prison? What made you say if he weren't an athlete, he'd be in prison? Talk about a 1950s/1960s mentality...

Correct me if I'm wrong but has LeBron ever been in trouble before? So why do you assume if not for a successful career, this particular man would be in prison? What made you say if he weren't an athlete, he'd be in prison? Talk about a 1950s/1960s mentality...
Lol he will try to flip this somehow . It’s clear what he is for assuming Lebron would be in prison if he wasn’t athletic .

Just a stupid comment

So why the hell did you say he needs to be smart to manage and stay rich?
Bill Gates isn’t stupid and has someone to manage his money and stay rich. Did you really need someone to explain this to you?

Lol because there is nothing controversial at all about it . But of course here is another Lebron thread . I was expecting worse .
I think the issue is those were chasing the season home run record...which was Marris.

Hank Aaron is the all time (not single season) record.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
LeBron is a race baiting, commie loving stooge for leftists. But boy is he big and fast.
I take it you’re one of many who had weekly conniption fits over athletes needing to stick to sports and how politics shouldn’t mix with sports and yet, this is the direction you go in in 2023.

Maybe people here need to drop the stick to sports stuff if they aren’t able to do it themselves.

Why do you think LeBron’s only attributes are on the basketball court?

What are his attributes? He was the best player in the world for a long time, just like Michael Jordan. Oh, Michael is filthy rich too. Let me guess, the next best player in the world over the next decade will be filthy rich too.

Look at soccer. Lionel Messi. Loaded. Kicks a ball around. Iconic Brain Award.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT