ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Louisville @ Notre Dame

Nobody vanished lol, and do you really believe that was the 6th best team in the country? Them and Missouri were given the annual early season SEC rankings bump.
The SEC bump? Anybody who knows even a little about college football could watch yesterday's games and understand the vast gulf in quality between the SEC and the ACC. That's why it wasn't really a surprise last year when unranked Kentucky beat the embarrassingly over-ranked #10 Louisville on your home field. The "bump" in rankings is for teams like Louisville that play in a joke conference. Little Brother would not win three conference games in the SEC -- not this year, not last year and not any year.

Nobody vanished lol, and do you really believe that was the 6th best team in the country? Them and Missouri were given the annual early season SEC rankings bump.
It's true that Ole Miss benefited from a bad early schedule (a concept that should be familiar to you). But, the SEC has earned the benefit of the doubt. It's not a one trick pony like some other conferences, it has multiple powerhouses that have won titles, it routinely beats teams from other conferences in bowl games and OOC tilts, and the depth of recruiting in our conference is insane. We usually have 10-12 members in the top 25 recruiting rankings, so the talent here is no joke.

Ole Miss may not be a top 6 team, but they'd win the ACC without a lot of trouble. They might be lucky to finish in the top half of the SEC.

UL got the same for beating tomato cans this season.

Hell, we got a top 10 road win credited to us last year and we all know UL wasn't number 9 or close to it. It still counts though as a top 10 won, as does ole miss.

Reactions: Lost In FL
I watched one play of the uofl game...qb broke open a 40 yard run...then fumbled.

Guy I was out with is a Michigan fan, and he said "that's why your louisville" at the TV

Notre dame is garbage...that job will be open soon. And uofl is garbage, they just can't come to terms with they play in a garbage conference and get their hopes up with a false sense of success.

Just like when they thought they were a national championship team when Lamar was there...nope, garbage conference, and everyone in the country knew Lamar was the only thing making a turd look decent.

Inevitably in the coming weeks we'll hear from them how smu and Stanford are actually powerhouses and how they're marquee wins or they were cheated in losses

Reactions: Lost In FL
I watched one play of the uofl game...qb broke open a 40 yard run...then fumbled.

Guy I was out with is a Michigan fan, and he said "that's why your louisville" at the TV

Notre dame is garbage...that job will be open soon. And uofl is garbage, they just can't come to terms with they play in a garbage conference and get their hopes up with a false sense of success.

Just like when they thought they were a national championship team when Lamar was there...nope, garbage conference, and everyone in the country knew Lamar was the only thing making a turd look decent.

Inevitably in the coming weeks we'll hear from them how smu and Stanford are actually powerhouses and how they're marquee wins or they were cheated in losses
Tell your friend that it’s you’re, not your. As for Notre Dame, they aren’t a top ten team this season, but far from garbage. 4-1 with two ranked wins.

Have you seen their schedule? Other than at usc, hard to see a 2nd loss. Even if they lose to usc don't be surprised if they sneak into playoff with the 10 or 11 seed.

Same old UL, alligator mouth tinker bell ass. Still think they are an important elite football program. Always blaming someone else whenever they lose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT