ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cheese?

What is your favorite cheese (to be eaten on it's own, for taste)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 10, 2018
The Bronx
Hi all,

New here. I'm having a house party at my new pad for the NFL draft, Round 1. Inviting some work friends for a chill sesh and want to make sure to get a nice selection of cheeses for hors d'oeuvres. Something that says "I make a lot of money and have really, really good taste," but nothing too pretentious. Please respond to the poll and let me know your thoughts below. Looking for some serious insights. I think I have a serious chance with one of these girls.

Thank you.

Hi all,

New here. I'm having a house party at my new pad for the NFL draft, Round 1. Inviting some work friends for a chill sesh and want to make sure to get a nice selection of cheeses for hors d'oeuvres. Something that says "I make a lot of money and have really, really good taste," but nothing too pretentious. Please respond to the poll and let me know your thoughts below. Looking for some serious insights. I think I have a serious chance with one of these girls.

Thank you.

I’m currently waiting for Dick Cheese to show up as an option. Any idea when there might be an update? Very excited to vote. Thanks for the effort.

Reactions: OldEvilleCat
giphy.gif

This is heresy.

NoOb rookies should not be broaching such hallowed topics in the Paddock. Leave it to the skilled veterans to handle.

Mods, please ban OP.

Reactions: Lexie's Dad
Early front runner for best new username. I voted for gruyere, but round out the the board with some Brie and Gouda. Charcuterie boards and cheese plates are the GOAT apps/hors d’oeuvres.

Also, be sure to drop about 50 Urkel “anybody got any cheeseeee!!??” That’s a crowd-pleaser and will ease some of the tension for the less sophisticated guests who may be intimidated.

Reactions: CutestBoyOnTheBlock
I paid good money to be the Cutest. You can't take that from me.
The claim in your username hasn't been verified. Please provide an address and arrange for all men in that block to be judged by a group who would care to judge whether dudes are cute or not. If you don't win, you must change your name to 'just some boy who lives on a block somewhere' or '(insert place) cutest in random judgment of attractiveness by local people'. K?

Also, it hasn't been verified that you are actually a boy or identify as one. Please provide full name, social security number, copy of birth certificate, etc. Also, any bank account information would be helpful. TIA!

Reactions: CutestBoyOnTheBlock
One cup of milk per slice. Can't go wrong.
Kraft_Singles.jpg

While tasty on a burger, that is not real cheese according to the FDA. Same as Cheese Whiz, Velveeta, etc.

Is It Real Cheese?
Technically, no. Because American cheese has so many additives, it is illegal to label it as “cheese” in many countries, including America. According to the FDA, when a product contains more than 51% additional ingredients, it is no longer itself. Processed cheese product isn’t cheese.

http://www.organicauthority.com/mojo-foods/american-cheese-neither-american-nor-cheese.html

Reactions: mailman85
While tasty on a burger, that is not real cheese according to the FDA. Same as Cheese Whiz, Velveeta, etc.

Is It Real Cheese?
Technically, no. Because American cheese has so many additives, it is illegal to label it as “cheese” in many countries, including America. According to the FDA, when a product contains more than 51% additional ingredients, it is no longer itself. Processed cheese product isn’t cheese.

http://www.organicauthority.com/mojo-foods/american-cheese-neither-american-nor-cheese.html
Don't care. It says "cheese product" right there on the package. Good enough for me.

I can't think of a cheese I have tried that I didn't like other than those mini soft cheese wheels. They are the same size as the Babybel mini cheese wheels, but I don't think the brand was Babybel considering I don't see any listed as soft cheese on their website.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT