ADVERTISEMENT

OSU-Columbus @ IU-Bloomington

Romeo takes a 3 point shot down 2 at home with 12 seconds left, double teamed after a Morgan screen.. Morgan was left all alone on the roll.

Anyone heard from Tim Langford lately? Archie is making a lot of adjustments this year, hope Tim approves....

Reactions: STL_Cat
I don’t see them making the NIT right now ,heck Romeo might as well wig draw from school ow and get ready for the draft

Well Langford seems to be losing money by the day the way he and his team is playing.

He might want to consider staying now and playing with Jackson-Davis and Brooks, if Brooks ends up at IU.

IF Brooks does go there he must have the same deal Romeo does already, just like Edwards to Georgia , all about getting yours and if you win well that's great too !

Iu is terrible
IU is truly terrible. How they beat MSU is a mystery, They have no consistent 3 ball threat and no post presence. They have only one person who has any chance of playing at the next level and that player (Langford) cannot shoot and is a shaky ball handler. When he "graduates" to the NBA, IU will be back in the same ditch looking for decent players.

Let's me be clear for the 1,000th time. Kentucky is my favorite basketball team and Ohio State is my favorite football team. I still root for Ohio State basketball and other Ohio teams since I live in Ohio.
I’m guessing you’re a huge Yankess, Patriots, Lakers, Tiger Woods, Rodger Federer, current Warriors, Floyd Mayweather, and Jimmy Johnson fan, too.

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
Jerry Palm has Indiana in the first 4 out? How are they even close? 4-8 in conference.
You misunderstood. Jerry Palm was going over his NIT brackets which he currently has IU in the first 4 out.

Reactions: STL_Cat
That was some of the worst end game coaching (even with the time outs :flushed:).... I have no idea what Archie did at Dayton but every time I watch IU it is just screen and roll with the iU guards just dribbling the air out of the ball the entire game.

Romeo Langford is going the way of many high rated kids who take a chance on unproven programs and coaches ....and it leads to a lackluster college experience and potential millions on NBA draft slots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT