ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar announcement at 5

Trust the process and good decision sounds like more time to improve while making millions in NIL at UK.
He’s not stupid.

You mean we might finally get some news? Thank goodness.

200w.gif

What will his projections be a year from now, what if he comes back and gets hurt and can’t play again? Chase your dream, but if you’re only in it for the money come back to UK.

him saying “it’ll be a good decision” just makes me feel like he’s gone. In his mind it’s a good decision but not everyone will agree….
Kind of what I am thinking. Hope I’m wrong, but sounds like he is prefacing the blow to BBN by saying this. And it rumors at true his people want him to stay, but he wants to go further makes this statement concerning for those who wanted a 3rd year Oscar.

• Sad
Reactions: cornbreadnmilk
His projections are outside the 2nd rd.
He would be a moron to leave unless he has a guarantee from an NBA team in the 1st rd.
He will make more at UK while improving his game for the next draft.
He will never have an opportunity to go any higher. Next year wouldn’t be any different

Kind of what I am thinking. Hope I’m wrong, but sounds like he is prefacing the blow to BBN by saying this. And it rumors at true his people want him to stay, but he wants to go further makes this statement concerning for those who wanted a 3rd year Oscar.
Maybe Calipari promised him a couple million from his salary if he returned lol

Well imho the good decision is to return based on his mock draft projections.

He will never have an opportunity to go any higher. Next year wouldn’t be any different
In my opinion he was let down by his teammates (and coaches) in both his seasons.

The people that say “you can’t win with Oscar” are silly.

He’s a great person and a great player, hope he comes back.
So does he make one last sacrifice? Does he go all in on this group and Calipari one last time? I hope he returns and we will know soon enough.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
Wish he would have just put it on twitter and been done with it.

Why does he need to have a presser to say he is leaving? The only people who will really care are UK fans. Why put us through that to just break our hearts?

Just send it out on Twitter and start packing.

Just silly, IMHO.

Either we will hate Calipari even more after today or we will eat our words for the bashing we have given him over the past couple of weeks. If he gets two of the three back then that is a huge win in my opinion.

Reactions: HerrosHeroes

Why does he need to have a presser to say he is leaving? The only people who will really care are UK fans. Why put us through that to just break our hearts?

Just silly, IMHO.
Thats why he is BACK!!!

Just silly, IMHO.
Best part is he put out the letter thanking the fans when he announced for the draft. The only positive here is setting a time before 11:59 for the circus to end.

Can someone who understands his "visa" situation explain how returning to UK complicates things for his family?

I'm not disputing the "student visa" issue. People say it is complicated, and I'm not sure what it means.

Can someone who understands his "visa" situation explain how returning to UK complicates things for his family?

I'm not disputing the "student visa" issue. People say it is complicated, and I'm not sure what it means.
I think that all got ironed out this time last yr

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT