ADVERTISEMENT

Opening night thread

Guys……Miss St is freaking AWFUL. I can’t believe what I’m watching. We lost to them? #3 plays like he bet Pitt.

I’ve never seen such putrid basketball. Even when Miss St scores it literally looks like it was by accident. I’ve never seen such low IQ, bad passes, awful decisions, etc etc I mean they are pathetic.

Look at DJ Jeffries, points per, FG and 3pt %'s. Each stat has gone down in every single one of his 4 seasons at Memphis and State. I don't think Ive ever seen that and I look at a lot of statistics.

Guys……Miss St is freaking AWFUL. I can’t believe what I’m watching. We lost to them? #3 plays like he bet Pitt.

I’ve never seen such putrid basketball. Even when Miss St scores it literally looks like it was by accident. I’ve never seen such low IQ, bad passes, awful decisions, etc etc I mean they are pathetic.
You think we lost to State? 🙄

Aaaaaaand another turnover out of the timeout. Lol. Neismith is rolling in his grave at the way Miss St is butchering the game he created. The Lord Jesus Christ is crying at this atrocity of a performance by Miss St.

State with too many dumb turnovers and too many terrible shots down the stretch. And yet still should have won at the end. Wide open 3 for the win and Jeffries had a wide open tip in that would have been in time. That Moore kid in particular had some really dumb passes towards the end that were turnovers. Just jumping in the air and turning around and throwing it right to a Pitt player.

Reactions: westerncat
State with too many dumb turnovers and too many terrible shots down the stretch. And yet still should have won at the end. Wide open 3 for the win and Jeffries had a wide open tip in that would have been in time. That Moore kid in particular had some really dumb passes towards the end that were turnovers. Just jumping in the air and turning around and throwing it right to a Pitt player.
Typical of Miss St. Dumb no matter who their coach is

I pull for the SEC teams , well except Tenn., Auburn, LSU & Fla. :)
I'm actually pulling for them more than usual at least at the start. Definitely pulled for MSU tonight. Rooting for Bama as long as Duke is still around as I don't want a Duke cakewalk to the title game. Will root for Arkansas against Illinois as I'm in Big 10 country. May root for Auburn, not sure on that. Actually going to root for UT as horrible as it sounds at least through possible Duke game in second game. Really like Buzz and TAMU so will definitely pull for them. Probably pull for Mizzou as well as I don't really have any serious issues with them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT