ADVERTISEMENT

Opening night thread

You guys watching the 16 seeds are hard-core. I may watch a little of later game due to MSU playing but usually I couldn't care less about these crap Dayton games.

You guys watching the 16 seeds are hard-core. I may watch a little of later game due to MSU playing but usually I couldn't care less about these crap Dayton games.

I just like to watch them to see if I can guess whether or not they can hang with a 1 for a 20-25 minutes. These 2 look like theyll lose by 30+. Maybe even 40 to Bama.

Something Avery Johnson said that I disagree with is that the corner three is the easiest three I always preferred looking at the backboard versus the side of the backboard. I was fine in the corner but not as good as I was on the wing. And I would probably prefer top of the key to anywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: ukjenning44
Something Avery Johnson said that I disagree with. Is that the corner three is the easiest three? I always preferred looking at the backboard versus the side of the backboard. I was fine in the corner but not as good as I was on the wing. And I would probably prefer top of the key to anywhere.
Corner is a much harder shot for me, I was always best on the wing.

You gotta go large. That under looked like a gimme.

Corner is considered the easiest and best shot from 3. Loved it myself. It’s not just Avery that thinks that it’s pretty common knowledge. Coaches absolutely hate giving up the corner 3

Hey this team won me $100 tonight and damn near won me 200 had he got another rebound
555fac20-fa1d-41ec-a336-45431fa96528_text.gif

I got $32 on Mississippi State -1
I got five bucks first shot of the game going in

I got five bucks on Mississippi State making it to 20 1st.
Come on State

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT