ADVERTISEMENT

On the bright side (kind of)...if you choose to go that route...

HagginHall1999

All-American
Oct 19, 2018
With Bradshaw out we won't have two lumbering bigs down low.

Run Thiero at the PF or slide Edwards down there. Both of those guys will do whatever it takes to win.

Reeves will have plenty of minutes in a 3G lineup now...if he wants them.

We have an incredibly thin roster and it is hard to believe Calipari has done this. Ridiculous.

Run Thiero at the PF or slide Edwards down there. Both of those guys will do whatever it takes to win.

We have an incredibly thin roster and it is hard to believe Calipari has done this. Ridiculous.
That Calipari has YET to make a statement about all of this says all we need to know.

I hope we're ready for a full court press. We'll be subbing out five for two players, two assistants and a ghost.
The Simpsons Canada GIF

I hope he's been living in the weight room.

Reactions: kywildcat41086

Bradshaw doesn’t play down low tho. He’s a pick and pop pick and roll player. If you play him on the block he’ll be another Skal.

It is the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen since he’s been here and that’s saying A LOT!

It's not really hard to believe imo. He's done it for years.

Does Bradshaw become another Sharpe situation? Makes you wonder.

• Sad
Reactions: HagginHall1999
No he’s not. Dumb ass post unless you’re a troll
You think Aaron Bradshaw is a back to basket big? If only there were a way to log onto YouTube and watch one of the 20 or so full games Camden has on there. He’s absolutely not a back to the basket player and run a bunch of pick and pops and pick and rolls and stands in the dunkers position.

Last edited:
The good news is that the albatross that is JVC will be gone in 10 months. The reason boosters aren’t giving to NIL collectives??? BC they are pooling their money. There are people way richer than us who are way madder than us fellas.

Buyout will be there.

Reactions: NociHTTP
So Dillingham, Wagner, Sheppard, Edwards, Onyenso as the main five. Theiro to spot the guards (he'll get a ton of minutes playing backup to 4 positions) and the giant trainer to spell Onyenso. Others yet to be named to fill in the gaps. Let's roll
Cal’s not playing that small. He’ll stick a 6’10 statue of himself in the paint to play the 4 before he plays that small. LOL!

But that would probably be our best lineup with the four guards and Onyenso, but it’s not in Cal’s DNA to play small ball.

I am less optimistic of Bradshaw being good than most. But I wouldn’t call him “lumbering”.

Reactions: Sejonesy
Bradshaw doesn’t play down low tho. He’s a pick and pop pick and roll player. If you play him on the block he’ll be another Skal.
At the offensive end play him at the 5 in whatever way he helps the team best. It's simple. But if he can't score in the post I think we would agree that doesn't mean UK has to sacrifice the team by trying to showcase a Center at PF because he's too weak at this age.

The good news is that the albatross that is JVC will be gone in 10 months. The reason boosters aren’t giving to NIL collectives??? BC they are pooling their money. There are people way richer than us who are way madder than us fellas.

Buyout will be there.
The buyout is not an issue if anyone wanted Cal gone.

There is not even one booster that matters that has even suggested Cal be bought out.

In fact, it’s the opposite.

They make fun of the handful of posters here that are the CHC.

Reactions: EastLansingCat

There is not even one booster that matters that has even suggested Cal be bought out.

I didn't realize out primary boosters were dumb and blind. Thanks for the update.

Bull...crap.

You think UK has 40 million or so to throw at Cal right now? To send him packing? I don't think so, not and be able to hire another quality coach right behind him.

The man is the forth highest paid coach in all of American basketball (both NBA and NCAA).

It's not going to be an easy dismissal.

Good, I'm glad they make fun of passionate fans. Makes them a giant ass. And if that's true, I see why they love Cal. He does the same exact thing.

My patience with the man has run out. I'm only tolerating it because I love UK Basketball. And I know he can't be axed atm.

You think Aaron Bradshaw is a back to basket big? If only there were a way to log onto YouTube and watch one of the 20 or so full games Camden has on there. He’s absolutely not a back to the basket player and run a bunch of pick and pops and pick and rolls and stands in the dunkers position.
He had like 3 -3 pointers his senior year. Most of his points were around the basket/dunks. He runs the floor well but doesn’t handle the ball very well. The NBA lists him as a center. He is a paint player and forcing him into a different game before he is ready is stupid.

Reactions: G-PIP
Yet to make a statement? This became news today.
We don’t even know if it’s true
Foot injury has been known for awhile. Apparently Klutch is trying to create another Sharpe 2.0 situation. If I'm Cal and not drunk off Ellen's brownies, I put out a statement the day it's announced to the effect of it's broken or it's not. The silence is deafening.

He had like 3 -3 pointers his senior year. Most of his points were around the basket/dunks. He runs the floor well but doesn’t handle the ball very well. The NBA lists him as a center. He is a paint player and forcing him into a different game before he is ready is stupid.
I didn’t say he handled the ball well or shot a lot of 3s he plays pick and pop, pick and roll and stands in the dunkers position. Saying he’s a big that plays down low isn’t exactly what he does. I’m not sure why you’re so mad about an opinion of a basketball player.

This.

Bradshaw is not the type of big that is going to post up on the block very much.

He may play the 5, but he won’t be a “park yourself on the block” type 5 man.

I really think the plan is to play him at the 4 and let Onyenso and Cyril (if he comes here) split time at the 5.

I didn’t say he handled the ball well or shot a lot of 3s he plays pick and pop, pick and roll and stands in the dunkers position. Saying he’s a big that plays down low isn’t exactly what he does. I’m not sure why you’re so mad about an opinion of a basketball player.
Sorry to come across as mad. I have just seen him play a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT