ADVERTISEMENT

<<< Ole Miss vs Kentucky Game Thread >>>

Stoops let a full 8-10 seconds burn befre calling TO. By far the worst time management coach, maybe in history.
I was screaming TO .. SCREAMING .. we won in spite of Stoops .. good luck to those getting out of that stadium .. I've been there , no fun

EDIT: no joke! hell i'm still shaking some ! TBH the scary part is wondering if i'm psychic or some shat! like the replay of it was exactly as it was in my mind. ooof. man this is insane. overjoy'd but freak'd out. that was the most amazing game i think i've seen in many years. WOW.!!!!! shit this is badass!

i'm ****ing shaking......Listen, promise you i'm telling you the truth on this. 3 seconds before he kicked that FG attempt I was yelling at the screen a voodoo hex on this dude..."hook it left, hook it left", waving my left hand to the left. and i'll be damned if 2 seconds later that's exactly as i saw it !!! hold my fuggn beer!

Last edited:
IMG_5098.webp

Good lord we tried just about every way possible to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, but we couldn’t even do that right… for once! 😂

Our defense is great but we gotta find ways to improve the offense. We do that and we can have some other big wins to close the year.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
i'm ****ing shaking......Listen, promise you i'm telling you the truth on this. 3 seconds before he kicked that FG attempt I was yelling at the screen a voodoo hex on this dude..."hook it left, hook it left", waving my left hand to the left. and i'll be damned if 2 seconds later that's exactly as i saw it !!! hold my fuggn beer!
Do that more often, good sir

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT