ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma is leading Kansas at the half.

UK wins
#1 Baylor goes down
Duke getting ready to go down
Now if IU and KU can lose it will be a special night

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
KU with 8-0 run to start second half. Of course. Sooners look like garbage. Didn't see the first half though.

I have zero doubt Kansas wins this game. Probably going away.

KU destroying OU to start the half. Wow, that was a crazy fast amount of points

Refs won't let KU lose. The refs r good for 3-4 wins every year in big 12 play. They have already won 1 game for the Gayhawks.

Reactions: awf
UK wins
#1 Baylor goes down
Duke getting ready to go down
Now if IU and KU can lose it will be a special night

What....WHAT???? Are you cheering against Coach Tom Crean or just IU? :ear:Everyone knows that CTC IS the MAN for IU basketball...

KU lost to a mediocre K-State team at home. KU's status as a title contender is fictitious just like their mascot or fake like Self's Doo.

The refs turned an even game between KU & OU into a 11 point KU win. Refs killed OU's momentum with phantom fouls. Funny how KU gets the whistle at home & on the road in the corrupt Big 12. When the Squawks are down, Self's striped friends to the rescue. Oklahoma called for 14 2nd half fouls to only 7 for the annual tournament bird chokes.

The refs turned an even game between KU & OU into a 11 point KU win. Refs killed OU's momentum with phantom fouls. Funny how KU gets the whistle at home & on the road in the corrupt Big 12. When the Squawks are down, Self's striped friends to the rescue. Oklahoma called for 14 2nd half fouls to only 7 for the annual tournament bird chokes.
Well it's obvious you exhibit a strong amount of bias and a 2nd to 3rd grade education. You love to hate on the hawks...if that's what it takes to keep you going--have at it. It's hilarious.

A little obsessed. If we were friends, I would host your intervention. However, we are not. But I encourage you to get help.

Last edited:
This has been the pattern for years

1. Someone excitedly posts thread that Kansas is losing
2. Kansas immediately stops losing
3. Other fans criticize the excited poster for "jinxing it"
4. Thread devolves into conspiracy theories about the Big 12 refs, and why Kansas is a crappy team anyway
5. Always ends with "Kansas will lose in March." Which 67 of 68 teams will of course, but that's not the point.

I am not worried what Kansas does until Saturday, January 28 at 6:00 PM. And I probably should not use the word worried because I am confident of victory.

4. Thread devolves into conspiracy theories about the Big 12 refs, and why Kansas is a crappy team anyway
5. Always ends with "Kansas will lose in March." Which 67 of 68 teams will of course, but that's not the point.

6. KU fans rush to defend their team to rival fans who have no desire to have their opinions changed.

Lol this Kansas team gets beat at Rupp by 12 plus! I pray they come in #1 cause they leave as over rated losers! They want to be us so bad its so funny!! Lol I love the way they come to this board and try and justify their team etc..

Yet you keep coming back to read it.

The Bird Chokers lost to an awful Indiana team that is NIT bound.

The Bird Chokers needed the refs to intervene to beat KSU @ home.

The Bird Chokers were getting pummeled by a horrendous OU team until the refs took control in the 2nd half.

The Bird Chokers only quality win & only game they looked impressive at all versus a team with a pulse was a depleted Duke outfit that is imploding.

Yet, it looks like these Bird Chokers will be ranked #1 next week. Do these cretins who have votes in the polls actually watch games? What a joke.

The Bird Chokers lost to an awful Indiana team that is NIT bound.

The Bird Chokers needed the refs to intervene to beat KSU @ home.

The Bird Chokers were getting pummeled by a horrendous OU team until the refs took control in the 2nd half.

The Bird Chokers only quality win & only game they looked impressive at all versus a team with a pulse was a depleted Duke outfit that is imploding.

Yet, it looks like these Bird Chokers will be ranked #1 next week. Do these cretins who have votes in the polls actually watch games? What a joke.

1- Uk's best win is against UNC, who couldn't beat IU

2-We evened the game up in the first 2 min of the second half by drilling shots--it really helps if you watch the game. Kansas didn't shoot a FT until the under 10 min mark.

3-Duke is still a better win then a UL loss imo

4-Kansas is not a world beater this year, just a talented top 5 team that has a decent shot at a final four. You really should watch CBB more---it would help with your objectivity and generally not be so miserable.

I think Kansas is a bit overrated this season but Frank Mason has been the truth and arguably the best point guard in the country. I didn't think he had it in him but he's proved me wrong. Pretty much carrying Kansas. They're haven't played a ton of tough games yet though.

Still haven't played Baylor or West Virginia. Their lone marquee win was against a depleted and probably not as good as advertised Duke team and they lost to a now free falling IU squad.

I think Kansas is a bit overrated this season but Frank Mason has been the truth and arguably the best point guard in the country. I didn't think he had it in him but he's proved me wrong. Pretty much carrying Kansas. They're haven't played a ton of tough games yet though.

Still haven't played Baylor or West Virginia. Their lone marquee win was against a depleted and probably not as good as advertised Duke team and they lost to a now free falling IU squad.

Few teams have a sterling resume. I think UCLA has one of the better ones. But most teams have losses they shouldn't have, or haven't played a ton of great teams yet. If we beat KU and only have 1 or 2 losses in the SEC, we will have a great chance at a 1 seed.

Reactions: toonces11
The only reason Mason is any good is because he gets the Jordan rules on offense & is allowed to assault the person he guards with no foul called on defense. If u breathe on the media hyped Mason, it's a foul. If Media Hyped Mason drives & does his patented head bob & arm throw, it's a foul. Inside of 10 minutes, if MH Mason has the ball & it's a close game, it's a foul. It is not unusual for MH Mason to shoot as many or more foul shots than the entire opposing team. MH Mason also commits a mixture of 20 armbars jersey grabs, or reach ins a game. Almost all other guards would be on the bench in foul trouble, but not Media Hyped Mason. Dude is gonna have a sweet career in Paraguay.

I think Kansas will be #1 the week we play them and they'll lose the game before us...they'll still be #1 when we play though.

The only reason Mason is any good is because he gets the Jordan rules on offense & is allowed to assault the person he guards with no foul called on defense. If u breathe on the media hyped Mason, it's a foul. If Media Hyped Mason drives & does his patented head bob & arm throw, it's a foul. Inside of 10 minutes, if MH Mason has the ball & it's a close game, it's a foul. It is not unusual for MH Mason to shoot as many or more foul shots than the entire opposing team. MH Mason also commits a mixture of 20 armbars jersey grabs, or reach ins a game. Almost all other guards would be on the bench in foul trouble, but not Media Hyped Mason. Dude is gonna have a sweet career in Paraguay.
All of these points are valid. I have been saying this since the kid got there.

So you think U.K. Is overrated as well for struggling against a terrible vandy team. you struggle mightily with being objective.

You think the Chickenhawks were overrated when it took a refree allowing the kid to walk on that layup to beat Kansas State at home. Two can play that game chokehawk fans.

You think the Chickenhawks were overrated when it took a refree allowing the kid to walk on that layup to beat Kansas State at home. Two can play that game chokehawk fans.
You obviously struggle with context---My point was the best teams can struggle during the season----they separate themselves in the polls by pulling out the tough victories when things aren't going right ala UK over Vandy and Kansas over Oklahoma. It helps if you read thru the posts before commenting, and honestly....chickenhawks and choke hawks???? It shouldn't be that hard to be an adult.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT