ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma is leading Kansas at the half.

The only reason Mason is any good is because he gets the Jordan rules on offense & is allowed to assault the person he guards with no foul called on defense. If u breathe on the media hyped Mason, it's a foul. If Media Hyped Mason drives & does his patented head bob & arm throw, it's a foul. Inside of 10 minutes, if MH Mason has the ball & it's a close game, it's a foul. It is not unusual for MH Mason to shoot as many or more foul shots than the entire opposing team. MH Mason also commits a mixture of 20 armbars jersey grabs, or reach ins a game. Almost all other guards would be on the bench in foul trouble, but not Media Hyped Mason. Dude is gonna have a sweet career in Paraguay.

You don't understand the game of basketball. Get back on your Meds!

You obviously struggle with context---My point was the best teams can struggle during the season----they separate themselves in the polls by pulling out the tough victories when things aren't going right ala UK over Vandy and Kansas over Oklahoma. It helps if you read thru the posts before commenting, and honestly....chickenhawks and choke hawks???? It shouldn't be that hard to be an adult.

Oh we would hate for you to be" taken out of context".LOL Actually I quoted your entire post. I do want to remind you that you are posting on a Kentucky message board. so if the names bother you feel free to leave anytime you would like. We all cant be as "adult" as you are.LOL We shall find out who the better team is at the end of January

Reactions: toonces11
Oh we would hate for you to be" taken out of context".LOL Actually I quoted your entire post. I do want to remind you that you are posting on a Kentucky message board. so if the names bother you feel free to leave anytime you would like. We all cant be as "adult" as you are.LOL We shall find out who the better team is at the end of January
The names are effing terrible. Come up with something original or funny and it'll be just fine.

True, but don't sell yourself short. You guys have a decent club this year.

It seems at times like they can play with anyone in the country, then others they look like they all belong on the short bus. I can't figure them out. For some reason they seem to play better on the road this season too.

I would give anything for a win over them nasty gators this weekend though.

Reactions: anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
The only reason Mason is any good is because he gets the Jordan rules on offense & is allowed to assault the person he guards with no foul called on defense. If u breathe on the media hyped Mason, it's a foul. If Media Hyped Mason drives & does his patented head bob & arm throw, it's a foul. Inside of 10 minutes, if MH Mason has the ball & it's a close game, it's a foul. It is not unusual for MH Mason to shoot as many or more foul shots than the entire opposing team. MH Mason also commits a mixture of 20 armbars jersey grabs, or reach ins a game. Almost all other guards would be on the bench in foul trouble, but not Media Hyped Mason. Dude is gonna have a sweet career in Paraguay.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say yes, that would be highly unusual. He avg 6.2 FTA/game. Fox averages 5.9 FTA. Since Mason plays more minutes I looked at the per 40 minute numbers

Mason 7.1
Fox 7.8

So in fact, Mason shoots FT at a less frequent rate than does Fox.

OSU , with an 0-4 big 12 record, up 4 at half in Lawrence, totally outplaying the most over-rated team in years.

16 free throws by the squawks is the only reason it's not double digits. The 3 striped KU team members have been generous in allowing OSU to take 3 free throws, though.

Reactions: UK till Death
Regardless of refs, Mason, hair pieces, etc, Kansas fans have to be concerned with the repeated struggles against inferior opponents--especially at home.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say yes, that would be highly unusual. He avg 6.2 FTA/game. Fox averages 5.9 FTA. Since Mason plays more minutes I looked at the per 40 minute numbers

Mason 7.1
Fox 7.8

So in fact, Mason shoots FT at a less frequent rate than does Fox.
It's the people who throw stats out to prove their point and they don't know enough about basketball to understand that they make a better argument for the other person. Fox drives to the basket 85 percent of the time. Mason shoots jump shots much more frequently. The point that Mason is even close to fox in this stat. Shows he is getting a bias whistle.

Reactions: UK till Death
I hope Kansas wins that way when we play a win for the cats would look better on the resume .

It's the people who throw stats out to prove their point and they don't know enough about basketball to understand that they make a better argument for the other person. Fox drives to the basket 85 percent of the time. Mason shoots jump shots much more frequently. The point that Mason is even close to fox in this stat. Shows he is getting a bias whistle.

Have you ever watched Mason play? His game is predicated on driving to the basket.

Kansas guy reaches around the OK St player and foul him, no call, then the aggravated State player drags him down and gets a T. But it all started with a Kansas foul that went uncalled. Just Par for the day at AFH.

That is KU's 2nd big 12 loss.

45 -14 free throw fix when OSU was up the 1st 30 minutes or so.

29-14 fouls.

Whatever. Another fixed game at KU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT