ADVERTISEMENT

Okay now Jeff Goodman said Bradshaw has a foot injury?

Well at least we’re getting the injury out of the way.
Haha.....>Cal is preparing all his BS injury propaganda.

Impeachment Baloney GIF by GIPHY News

Goodman is one of those guys who will poke UK fans for hits. He’s one guy I pay no attention to on info.

Would it surprise anybody if klutch put this out there since Kentucky looks interested in other pieces to change the narrative

A mystery injury or player sitting out has been going on for several years now. I expect this year to be no different. Problem now is, we're down to 6 players and only one big man, who is a stick.
Cam Spencer,Tyrin Lawrence,Olivier Nkamhoua,David Jones,Connor Vannover,Arthur Kamula and a couple others are still available.We got to have some players to be able to compete.Dumbass needs to get off his ass and get busy

Reactions: seccats04
Cal is a puppet. Kentucky is just a stepping stone for the dreams of these kids. That’s clearly #1 priority, not winning. And Cal is cool with that lmao.

We had a guy that participated in pro day a couple years ago, he was injured prior to the event, and sat out a few games after pro day. I don't recall who that was, but here we go again.

A foot injury on a 7 footer is something that could linger for a long time. It won't take much for klutch to make Cal sit Bradshaw so he doesn't hurt his draft stock and I can't stand that bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT