ADVERTISEMENT

Okay now Jeff Goodman said Bradshaw has a foot injury?

Angry Star Trek GIF

We had a guy that participated in pro day a couple years ago, he was injured prior to the event, and sat out a few games after pro day. I don't recall who that was, but here we go again.

A foot injury on a 7 footer is something that could linger for a long time. It won't take much for klutch to make Cal sit Bradshaw so he doesn't hurt his draft stock and I can't stand that bullshit.
That’s actually more or less happened twice in the past 3 years. I think you’re probably remembering when Brooks participated in pro day then missed the first 9 games of the 2020 season with some kind of mystery leg injury, which would have probably been a lot more games if not for the trimmed back COVID schedule. Oscar also didn’t reveal his knee injury or have his procedure until after pro day last year, and ended up missing a couple of games as a result. It’s becoming an infuriating trend.

That’s actually more or less happened twice in the past 3 years. I think you’re probably remembering when Brooks participated in pro day then missed the first 9 games of the 2020 season with some kind of mystery leg injury, which would have probably been a lot more games if not for the trimmed back COVID schedule. Oscar also didn’t reveal his knee injury or have his procedure until after pro day last year, and ended up missing a couple of games as a result. It’s becoming an infuriating trend.
Yup, I was thinking about Brooks. He was good enough for pro day, but somehow not well enough for UK. #priorities

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT