ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State fired their BB coach, word on the street is Liam Coen wants to interview for the job.

Never cared much for Baker Mayfield and after the way this POS Coen left UK..I hope they are both colossal failures next season and beyond.

Reactions: uk4444cats
Just let it go, Adolph.
I would prefer we spend our energy pumping up the guy who DOES want to be here.

My (soon to be) good friend, Hammy.

I am getting really good vibes from this guy. I like what I hear from him about an "attacking" offense.

If we can get that out of him and kick the rust off of Brad White and get him to "attack" on defense a little more often, next year could be an exciting season for UK footballl........

Without Liam Coen. He made his decision and UK made its decision on his replacement. And I like his replacement......so far.

Reactions: JHB4UK
Just let it go, Adolph.
I would prefer we spend our energy pumping up the guy who DOES want to be here.

My (soon to be) good friend, Hammy.

I am getting really good vibes from this guy. I like what I hear from him about an "attacking" offense.

If we can get that out of him and kick the rust off of Brad White and get him to "attack" on defense a little more often, next year could be an exciting season for UK footballl........

Without Liam Coen. He made his decision and UK made its decision on his replacement. And I like his replacement......so far.
I know you are right. I like what I have seen and heard about Hamdan.

Reactions: cathouse
I know you are right. I like what I have seen and heard about Hamdan.
Me too, Brother.

Really excited for the change in offense. The first thing out of Hammy's mouth about the pro style we have been trying run was "it's too complicated for college kids" and without helmet communication with the QB, impossible to get the play called in a timely manner.

Both of those things have been discussed on this board ( by me and others) as obvious problems to continuing in attempting to run that pro style offense.

P.S. I am going to apply for a trademark for "Hammy" and "Hammy-Dan".

I think this guy will bring a big improvement to our offense. Hoping so, anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT