ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio @ Kentucky Game Thread

Oline can’t even get a push against a dang Mac team. Hamden please stop calling that stupid ass jet sweep, it never works

That last carry by Kangbaye exactly what I’m talking about, by his not running hard. Short yardage, you got to hit the hole like a bat outta Hell, you can’t tiptoe up in there and expect to get the 1st down.

Elite SEC defense and an FCS offense = UK football
Been a couple drives in this game where I'd question "elite" defense. No reason on earth or heaven for Walker to just get pushed aside by a MAC scrub while a 7'9" 300# TE of a QB just runs down a friggin runway.

He’s Lyn Bowden pt 2. He’s just not a high level reciever. He’s a guy that you just have to find some snaps to get him the ball short and hope he makes a guy or 2 miss on his own. Why they don’t let him impact the game as a returner is beyond me.
How can you blame him? He can’t make the ball be thrown to him. Hes one of the biggest wasted talented Stoops has had here. A high ranked WR finally picks us, has an amazing freshman year and then hasn’t been able to do much the following years because the offense has been so bad. Recruits see this. Stoops will never get another top WR here. I hope Barion goes somewhere his senior year to a team and offense that deserves him.

Reactions: ManitouDan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT