ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio @ Kentucky Game Thread

Brock looks somewhat better. Has thrown pretty well on the run. Found his TE and Key, not many others. Brown doesn't seem like he can get open. Very disappointed in him thus far this year as a receiver. Little discernable improvement to my eye. Like the quick passes we've thrown multiple times. Wonder where those were in previous games.

It pisses me off watching our offense. To have the receivers we do and a highly ranked QB and even still against Ohio we play a slow boring ass style. It makes it worse living in TN and watching UT every week. Last week UT had 68, SIXTY EIGHT, points at halftime. It was so fun to watch I found myself pissed that they basically didn’t even try in the second half. I wanted to see 100+. They didn’t punt the entire game.

Then here we are eating up half of the third quarter vs Ohio to end up with a FG. Just beyond sick of this. And now getting stopped on 4th down. Pathetic.

Reactions: colonelcat78
Barrion Brown has given us nothing today. Maybe not completely his fault but absolutely nothing.
He’s Lyn Bowden pt 2. He’s just not a high level reciever. He’s a guy that you just have to find some snaps to get him the ball short and hope he makes a guy or 2 miss on his own. Why they don’t let him impact the game as a returner is beyond me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT