ADVERTISEMENT

Oh boy...Cal saying Ivisic had food poisoning

No idea if Calipari was just trolling the fanbase (yet again) or the kid was really sick. BTW, I thought personal medical issues were considered off-limits for public discussion? No?

At any rate, the general consensus seems to be that Z is way behind the rest of the team in conditioning and system knowledge (whatever that system truly is) so, even if he were healthy and cleared by the NCAA, I still wouldn't expect him to be playing a lot of minutes.
Honestly, I don't expect him to contribute much this season anyway. Maybe he'll get some time in some of the blow out wins. He just looks physically weak.

Reactions: RunninRichie
No idea if Calipari was just trolling the fanbase (yet again) or the kid was really sick. BTW, I thought personal medical issues were considered off-limits for public discussion? No?

At any rate, the general consensus seems to be that Z is way behind the rest of the team in conditioning and system knowledge (whatever that system truly is) so, even if he were healthy and cleared by the NCAA, I still wouldn't expect him to be playing a lot of minutes.
Honestly, I don't expect him to contribute much this season anyway. Maybe he'll get some time in some of the blow out wins. He just looks physically weak.
I heard he was really struggling learning Cal's out of bounds play and that sophisticated zone offense that Cal likes to utilize.

He is definitely a project. No way we need a 7'2" guy who can handle the ball and shoot the 3.

He needs to learn to post up and play with his back to the basket asap.

Cal will make a solid NBA 5 out of him if fans will just give him a chance to coach this kid up.

I feel like I’m dealing with children at this point so I’m going to teach some of y’all like children.

Have you ever heard of the story of the boy who cried wolf? Well, basically this new sheep herder was told to cry wolf whenever a pack of wolves came after his flock so the town could come running to help. The boy did this 2-3x despite no wolves actually being there. Naturally, the townsfolk now didn’t trust the new sheep herder. Finally, a real pack of wolves arrived and the boy cried “WOLF! WOLF!” Despite telling the truth, nobody believed him. So they took their time coming up the hill.

The boy and the sheep were dead.

Cal could be telling the truth. But a career of crying wolf without any wolves tends to make people distrusting of you. I don’t know why some of you give this man an endless rope of trust that you wouldn’t give to anyone else. Some of you really worship this man like us Christians worship God. And no, I’m not exaggerating.

I feel like I’m dealing with children at this point so I’m going to teach some of y’all like children.

Have you ever heard of the story of the boy who cried wolf? Well, basically this new sheep herder was told to cry wolf whenever a pack of wolves came after his flock so the town could come running to help. The boy did this 2-3x despite no wolves actually being there. Naturally, the townsfolk now didn’t trust the new sheep herder. Finally, a real pack of wolves arrived and the boy cried “WOLF! WOLF!” Despite telling the truth, nobody believed him. So they took their time coming up the hill.

The boy and the sheep were dead.

Cal could be telling the truth. But a career of crying wolf without any wolves tends to make people distrusting of you. I don’t know why some of you give this man an endless rope of trust that you wouldn’t give to anyone else. Some of you really worship this man like us Christians worship God. And no, I’m not exaggerating.
They’re just gullible and have too much invested after defending him for years. If they finally admit he’s a liar then they have to admit they were wrong about him all along and that’s too much for some. I just hope when he finally leaves they go with him.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
I’d come back but everything is going right over your head so I don’t see the point.
Um...it looks like you did come back though...
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

What a monumentally unintelligent response. That's the best you've got? Rhetorical nonsense? You don't know much about basketball. You should read up on John Wooden. His teams did everything together, right down to learning how to put on their socks. As a head coach, I would be very careful about making sure my players didn't eat anything suspect. Case in point - Big Z got food poisoning. And clearly you have a problem with question marks - your posts look like those of a 15 year old girl.
Ah, I see, I’m unintelligent, yet all you can do is hurl insults. Makes complete sense.

I guess since he's not eligible anyway, it really doesn't matter.

Ah, I see, I’m unintelligent, yet all you can do is hurl insults. Makes complete sense.
I didn't say you were unintelligent, I said your response was. But hey, you can add reading comprehension to your lack of skills as well.

Does anyone know what Matt Jones was talking about on the post game show on Thursday?

He basically was alluding to something with Big Z but wouldn't expand on it (typically Matt Jones/KSR Bullshit) but idk what he could have possibly meant. It's pretty clear that the only holdup with Big Z is the NCAA, right? But the way he was saying it made me think something else.

Did anyone else hear that or know what he meant?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT