ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL UKvs TENNESSEE GAME THREAD***

You know, I watch a guy like Caleb Love struggle at UNC and it’s just assumed that he will return to school. And Love will be a stud at UNC, whether it’s next year or the year after, if that’s what it takes. Then he will go on to be a good player in the NBA I think. Maybe Boston will surprise me, but I think he is out the door. I don’t see him going lotto, and could even see him slip to early 2nd round. And when a dude goes to the league and isn’t close to being ready, there’s just no guarantees that they will develop. If a guy doesn’t show early development, they get moved and start all over at another organization. If you don’t catch on with that team, it can be over for that player.
You know it and I know it. But there are a lot of guys coming through here that don’t.

Wow we might get to test the 71 rule tonight thanks to Tenn fouls. We are 9-9 from the Foul line. Tenn 0-0

You know, I watch a guy like Caleb Love struggle at UNC and it’s just assumed that he will return to school. And Love will be a stud at UNC, whether it’s next year or the year after, if that’s what it takes. Then he will go on to be a good player in the NBA I think. Maybe Boston will surprise me, but I think he is out the door. I don’t see him going lotto, and could even see him slip to early 2nd round. And when a dude goes to the league and isn’t close to being ready, there’s just no guarantees that they will develop. If a guy doesn’t show early development, they get moved and start all over at another organization. If you don’t catch on with that team, it can be over for that player.
Ain't no way Boston comes back. The system is set up to where it is best for Boston and Clarke type players to leave. They have measurables and that's all the NBA needs, they'll figure them out, but Boston is just so bad.

If he’s in the gym as long as he says he is, he's doing something wrong. You shoot 500 jumpers a day, you shouldn't shoot this bad. I think he's 0-8 so far.

Boston is so damn weak and slow. He’s worse on defense than he is on offense. And what’s with his alligator arms when he’s attempting to guard someone. Oh ya, he can not get through screens either

We really needed to take a 10-12 PT lead and I thought we might when it was 29-22...we just suck

When teams play well, the coach is doing a heck of a job. However, when teams play poorly, the players simply aren't cutting it.

I mean, don't get me wrong, there are definitely issues, but you don't fire a guy with Cal's record over 1 losing season. People can cherrypick the last 5 years all they want, but overall he's been a success here.
His last 5 are identical to Tubby.

Ware plays hard but some of the things he does on the court makes you wonder why he is on the court.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT