ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official UK vs. SC jr. Game Thread *****

Wow, is there anyway we can set him up with a hooker and some blow so he voids the deal somehow?
I had a classic for this but don’t want to get banned, so had to delete and post this instead.

My drinking game of questioning the coaches play calling is catching up with me. I should probably log off. Hahaha

Did BV shoot your dog? He's sucked ass today, but man, you are just riding him.

I'm more pissed at the bloated millions on the sidelines.
You're paying a lot of attention to me. So, here's my take:
1. Stoops is grossly overpaid and I've wanted him gone for several years, just not a fan of him.
2. Our o-line is worse than it's been in many, many years. Worse than the past two years, without question.
3. I came into the season really excited about Brock. I was hoping for something similar to Levis. I'm getting vibes of the exact opposite though. He just seems terrified.
4. I think this season is already over. 3 to 4 wins, 5 would be extremely lucky.
5. I'd love to see Wimsatt get some run, he's from the 3rd region and a Kentucky kid.
6. I'm ready for basketball, much sooner than usual.

I hope the Post Game Call In folks will just LAMBASTE Stoops. No more sissy "well, he's the winningest coach ever here" .

I'm grateful for the years he gave us and he showed that Kentucky CAN compete. Which is ironically his undoing.

Well there was no buyout needed for Cal so is there still money out there to buyout Stoops? That's a lot of money. Is there another Arkansas to take Stoops off of our hands? Came close before A&M came to their senses.
Stoops isn't as arrogant as Cal. He won't have any hotel meetings.

You're paying a lot of attention to me. So, here's my take:
1. Stoops is grossly overpaid and I've wanted him gone for several years, just not a fan of him.
2. Our o-line is worse than it's been in many, many years. Worse than the past two years, without question.
3. I came into the season really excited about Brock. I was hoping for something similar to Levis. I'm getting vibes of the exact opposite though. He just seems terrified.
4. I think this season is already over. 3 to 4 wins, 5 would be extremely lucky.
5. I'd love to see Wimsatt get some run, he's from the 3rd region and a Kentucky kid.
6. I'm ready for basketball, much sooner than usual.
I agree with all that but BV had nothing to work with, it’s cool the a Kentucky kid is on the roster but he can’t throw. I mean he’s facing no pressure with a wide open dude and can’t hit him from 7 yards.

The defense gets up and dances around like quit it dude you’re losing 31-6…..
I have begged and ask that UK needs to run CMS axx out of town and all I hear is "i'm afraid we will get someone worse." There is no one worse. All I have read on this board is how great we are and will beat Georgia andbe 3 and 0. Are these posters the age of kids that still believe in the tooth fairy? We will be the doormat of the SEC forever with our current coaching staff. Our new OC sucks. Our new QB sucks. I have read that Wimsatt is a Heisman candidate. I have read that Vandagriff was a great 5 star. He left Georgia because he would never see the field there. He should not see the field on any decent football team. What is it going to take to get a new football coaching staff? Are we going to sit on our butts and tolerate this crap any longer?

Reactions: Fox2monk
Well there was no buyout needed for Cal so is there still money out there to buyout Stoops? That's a lot of money. Is there another Arkansas to take Stoops off of our hands? Came close before A&M came to their senses.
When we win 4 games he will leave by choice. It’s that or watch the entire state turn on him.

I have begged and ask that UK needs to run CMS axx out of town and all I hear is "i'm afraid we will get someone worse." There is no one worse. All I have read on this board is how great we are and will beat Georgia andbe 3 and 0. Are these posters the age of kids that still believe in the tooth fairy? We will be the doormat of the SEC forever with our current coaching staff. Our new OC sucks. Our new QB sucks. I have read that Wimsatt is a Heisman candidate. I have read that Vandagriff was a great 5 star. He left Georgia because he would never see the field there. He should not see the field on any decent football team. What is it going to take to get a new football coaching staff? Are we going to sit on our butts and tolerate this crap any longer?
Oh, there's worse out there tbf. But, we're an SEC school and NIL is good for a school like us. It's time to move on and find a coach that can compete.

I agree with all that but BV had nothing to work with, it’s cool the a Kentucky kid is on the roster but he can’t throw. I mean he’s facing no pressure with a wide open dude and can’t hit him from 7 yards.
True, but he at least had some good moments in the Big 10. I like that he's experienced against high level teams and doesn't appear afraid. I guess I'm just kinda shocked how terrified Vandagriff seems.

True, but he at least had some good moments in the Big 10. I like that he's experienced against high level teams and doesn't appear afraid. I guess I'm just kinda shocked how terrified Vandagriff seems.
I would be as well if I got the ball and less than 2 seconds later I have 2 265 pound guys slamming me to the ground all day.

Reactions: MbergCat
Agree

Folks,

Stay away from London right now. Apparently there's some serious shit going on.

If you are going home from the game. Might want to stay away for awhile.

Thanks for ruining football season Stoops. 2 games in and it’s already over. We aren’t winning shit this year. These problems won’t magically be fixed that’s for sure. I can’t believe this dude has a 44 million dollar buyout.
Because Barnhart is our lazy AD, I can fully believe he has that enormous buyout and we will never be bailed out, like Arky bailed us out with Cal, because NO ONE in their right mind would ever hire Stoops ... NO ONE, regardless of what the rumors are. UK is where payday dreams really do come true for shit coaches. A crappy head coach will NEVER attract high quality assistant coaches because it would stain their resumes. Our football program is in this place because of terrible leadership decisions out of the AD's office. Stoops is a lousy coach who hit his ceiling years ago and the only room for movement is to the downside.

Thanks for ruining football season Stoops. 2 games in and it’s already over. We aren’t winning shit this year. These problems won’t magically be fixed that’s for sure. I can’t believe this dude has a 44 million dollar buyout.
I hope Stoops pulls a cowturda and goes to Arkansas

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT