ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official UK vs. SC jr. Game Thread *****

One team prepared this week and one team did not at all. Stoops this is all on you. Every year you are great for a game where you do not care to coach during the week and it shows on Saturday. I would not show my face in Lexington if I were you. Get ready for UGA 70 UK 0. Get ready for 0 and 8 in the SEC. No way we can win a game with this team and coaching.

I get tired of Stoops pulling this crap each year. And why does it have to be South Carolina that he decides he is above them by that much. Most shameful display of sport I can remember in a long, long time. Do not mean over matched. Cause we are not, we have the better players. We just decided to look forward to UGA. Doing so they have now got a group of players that will have no confidence. This is the 1 leading to at least 2 straight losses for Stoops. Like every year it seems.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
One bright spot on offense. Karngbaye rused for 70 yards on 17 attempts today. Patterson also had some success on his 7 attempts. Outside of that, oy vey.

Wimsatt showing why he’s not starting with that throw.

This may be the most embarrassing all-around performance since the infamous Joker vs Vanderbilt game in 2012. We’ve had some worse margins against juggernaut opponents, but we were favored in this game. Completely unacceptable.

This bullshit has its origin in AD's office. We get better players when we get better coaches ... not more NIL. When you have genuine coaches, you attract good players, then you build a program with a firm foundation. We need to start in the AD's office to fix this broken-down shit wagon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT