ADVERTISEMENT

***** OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD *****

Mitch didn’t create the new NIL fund for the players. He secretly did it to help pay off Cals buy out…. Lol

Welp hopefully that was our clunker and we go crazy in the big dance. This defense ain't winning anything though. They gotta step up on that end of the court.

I feel so sorry for the fans that traveled for this.

Holy Hell did Cal burn those fans

UK fans should never attend another SECT until Cal dedicates himself to winning every game Kentucky plays.

and I don't want to hear any horseshit about Cal wants to win every game

Andersson Garcia looks like he's dying of AIDs.

Think about that. We're losing to virtual AIDs patients now.

i cannot explain my disdain I have for Cal as a coach. He should tell every fan who attended this weekend a refund for their tickets. He implores fans to show up for games then his teams just shit the bed.

Reactions: Wildcatjedi
With Cal as our coach we are out the first game for sure.

I'm really not taking too much from this. And it honestly makes me wonder if Cal is really throwing these SECT games (which I don't love). Heck even our players seemed to be on the take tonight lol.

Not saying there isn't work to be done, or concerns. But we save our legs, save injury and we just got a nice humble pie before the tournament.

And they got about 25 pts worth of officiating help.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
I know there's rules about seeding that prevents you from seeing the same team too early.

But watch us somehow have TAM in the 2nd round haha.

Meh, I'm upset at how we played of course, and upset we probably drop to a freaking 4 seed. But move on. Take the lesson here that any team can beat you, and you can go home as early as the first game
And we'll get our asses handed to us again if it happens.

The whole program feels stale. Out of fashion style of play. Old washed up drama queen of a coach. Nothing relevant to brag about in years. If it weren't for Indiana and Louisville, we would be the program people snicker about.

Reactions: cathouse
I feel so sorry for the fans that traveled for this.

Holy Hell did Cal burn those fans

UK fans should never attend another SECT until Cal dedicates himself to winning every game Kentucky plays.

and I don't want to hear any horseshit about Cal wants to win every game
Pitino always treated the SEC tournament as a way to repay the regular fans who couldn't get tickets to Rupp.

Calipari treats it like a nuisance to be shunned.

Cal has long resented our fans.

Out of control, hero ball. Me Monster today
He the only one doing shit, Reed looks scared, nobody else is helping, we have turned it over all game. We just don’t matchup against TA&M. They throw us completely off our game. Cal refuses to adjust to stop guys that score on their team. Add in the worst corrupt officials in a long while and it’s over.

Cal doesn’t watch film in 2015, loses to Wisconsin.

Cal 2024, gives his team 2/3 days off, because he doesn’t care either way, loses to a 13 loss team.

He hasn’t learned shit in almost 10 seasons.

I'm really not taking too much from this. And it honestly makes me wonder if Cal is really throwing these SECT games (which I don't love). Heck even our players seemed to be on the take tonight lol.

Not saying there isn't work to be done, or concerns. But we save our legs, save injury and we just got a nice humble pie before the tournament.

And they got about 25 pts worth of officiating help.
We've won 1 SECT game in 5 years. ONE

THAT'S A FIREABLE OFFENSE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT