ADVERTISEMENT

***** OFFICIAL Southern Miss Vs. Kentucky Game Thread ******

We've been beating up CMS over the years for not being aggressive on offense in the final minutes of the first half. FINALLY we run our full offense to stick in a late TD after sniffing out and blowing up the fake punt..

Well done HC and OC for putting us up 24-0.

GBB!
That was a nice change I thought for sure we would get a FG out of that at best.

We've been beating up CMS over the years for not being aggressive on offense in the final minutes of the first half. FINALLY we run our full offense to stick in a late TD after sniffing out and blowing up the fake punt..

Well done HC and OC for putting us up 24-0.

GBB!
Yup. We also didn't let them score their last possession before the half. Love it, but a little concerned I woke up in an alternate dimension and my real loved ones are worried about me.

Even with blown third down assignments, some bone headed throws, and stuff to clean up I realllllly like how this team looks after only two quarters.

Very fortunate to be up 24-0 but all the things I have seen were very fixable. The athleticism and talent is there.

Hamdan like me on EA 25.
Keep running that Brown sweep till it won't work.
I like offensive coordinators that just keep moving down the field.
Too many get cute and jump to other plays to show off their genius.

Reactions: EliteBlue
I really hoping that Stoops has learned to stay out of it and let his OC do his thing
Yup, Stoops is a great coach. It if he would get more aggressive he could take the next step for him and our program. We have to take chances to compete on this league. Not only do we have the best defenses but the offenses are explosive now too.

Hamdan like me on EA 25.
Keep running that Brown sweep till it won't work.
I like offensive coordinators that just keep moving down the field.
Too many get cute and jump to other plays to show off their genius.
I'm old school like that as well. I'll run it until you show me you can stop it consistently.

A lot of heavy rain about to enter the Lexington area. Not sure if there’s any lightning, but the rain will be heavy at times.

Yup, Stoops is a great coach. It if he would get more aggressive he could take the next step for him and our program. We have to take chances to compete on this league. Not only do we have the best defenses but the offenses are explosive now too.
If he does that A&M might want him.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT