ADVERTISEMENT

**** OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS TAMU GAME THREAD ****

Why do we play a road game in the damn gym every year? Do buses not run to Lexington, or planes not fly?

If I'm Texas A&M, I'm giving Brooks all the shots he wants. Looks like he's a bit of a ball hog this game, so I'll hope he misses someone open on the wing (they're not making anything, either, to be fair).
Yep. Brooks already has 7 shots. They are willing to leave him and whomever else is at the 4 in their pressure defense.

Reactions: ThunderMash
Well, I'm out of bourbon but I found some vodka I forgot I had in the freezer. Might have to put it to use soon.

Maybe they’ll settle in, but thus far offense looks completely rattled and unprepared for A&Ms pressure on D. Granted, Grady has gotten a few open looks he normally knocks down
So Buzz big coaching move is for Grady to miss?

No Tyty, no Wheeler, no Brooks? Who do you plan for us to play? Sounds like a lineup Cal would love. 3 big men, Grady, and Mintz?
I didn't say Wheeler shouldn't be playing. I said he's rattled because he is. He needs to settle down.

So at the same time you are saying the refs are calling everything in us you are mad Cal won’t put TyTy in with two fouls.

Makes a ton of sense!!
TyTy has to play, who do you think can fill his shoes for us while he sits the bench as a precaution? Brennan Canada?

EDIT: Just to make it clear to your crayon munching ass, TyTy is not a player that we can afford to sit out of caution, Oscar has 2 and he’s at high risk of a 3rd has to sit, that’s a reality with big men, it’s not a reality with guards.

Reactions: Ugoff
I'm gonna put some money down on A&M getting blown out their next game. No matter their opponent.

They hit everything and our 82% FT shooter cant make anything.

The Notre Dame team showing back up. Walk their asses back to Lexington.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT