ADVERTISEMENT

**** OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS TAMU GAME THREAD ****

Have to attack the trap but we don’t have the ball handlers for it. Trying to run elbow every other play. It’s killing us. That and Mossi g the shots we do get.

If I'm Texas A&M, I'm giving Brooks all the shots he wants. Looks like he's a bit of a ball hog this game, so I'll hope he misses someone open on the wing (they're not making anything, either, to be fair).

Be ready to freaking play & decapitate your opponent. No soft crap...we're UK...we've arrived. Be hungry & punch them in face

Reactions: CatOfDaVille
Yikes. Can't buy an open 3. Just hope to keep this within single digits at halftime and maybe we can get our shit together on offense.

I'm not "these announcers suck!" guy but Jon Sunvold sounds like he's going to ejaculate if A&M pushes this lead up any further.

From the best shooting we've ever had to we can't find the freaking Gulf

We're shooting 23.7%. We could be playing St. Mary's School For The Blind right now and be losing.

Reactions: ThunderMash
Just not hitting shots, not getting good shots for most of the game but Grady had a couple good looks didn't knock them down and they are getting to the rim.

Best D we've played this year and it's not close. Honestly our guys haven't been in this environment or played a D this good. Lets see how we respond, could find out a lot about this team tonight. We going to have to fight like hell to win this

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT