ADVERTISEMENT

Reed vs Dilly on right now

It takes a Mental Midget to suggest Reed would be Favored over Dilly because he's White.
I mean, color has NEVER occurred to me.
Nor does it matter to our program...(I am proud to say)

UK Players Last Season in the NBA -

Tyler Herro

Bam Adebayo
Devin Booker
Anthony Davis
De'Aaron Fox
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Isaiah Jackson
Keldon Johnson
Chris Livingston
Trey Lyles
Tyrese Maxey
Malik Monk
Jamal Murray
Immanuel Quickley
Julius Randle
Nick Richards
Shaedon Sharpe
Karl-Anthony Towns
Jarred Vanderbilt
Cason Wallace
P.J. Washington

It takes a Mental Midget to suggest Reed would be Favored over Dilly because he's White.
I mean, color has NEVER occurred to me.
Nor does it matter to our program...(I am proud to say)

UK Players Last Season in the NBA -

Tyler Herro

Bam Adebayo
Devin Booker
Anthony Davis
De'Aaron Fox
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Isaiah Jackson
Keldon Johnson
Chris Livingston
Trey Lyles
Tyrese Maxey
Malik Monk
Jamal Murray
Immanuel Quickley
Julius Randle
Nick Richards
Shaedon Sharpe
Karl-Anthony Towns
Jarred Vanderbilt
Cason Wallace
P.J. Washington

We all knew what dude was referring to before he instantly backtracked.

I agree. You really need to work on that. Racism was never injected into the post by me, I simply and innocently stated Dillingham didn't get near the love Shepherd did in a thread titled with BOTH players mentioned. I understand Reed is a KY kid, I was simply saying Rob deserves accolades as well. YOU and several other are the ones who turned it into a race thing. Not ONE time did I say it was because Dillingham was black. Not ONE time. Hell I am white, but I support ALL former players, not just KY kids.
Stop

Cal did not help Reed a bit by having him standing around watching the ball movement. With last year's team (and all the other teams under Cal) not having much ball movement, Reed didn't get much experience facilitating or looking for help from others. This leads to a kid dribbling alone on an island. The game is a lot faster in the pro's.
Wish pope would have been here a season earlier to coach up Reed, cal sucked at it..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT